{part 22}~scouts honour

Finally school was over and i met up with Marcus to walk home.
"Hey!" He smiled side hugging me as we left the building to walk home.
"Hey, how was your day" i asked.
"It was boring, what about you did you win the essay thing?" he sniggered.
"No, hunter did"
"Off course, was it even good?"
"Absolutely not" i laughed.
"Thought so"
We continued to chat will we got to his house we had around 30 minutes to hang out before his mom got home and which i was going to learn more asl with her.
"So we have around 30 minutes before my moms home. What do you wanna do?" Marcus said opening the door to his house and letting me in.
"I was just going to go home what if max sees us"
"She wont shes to self involved and shes with Sophie. If she asks we can just tell her" he said.
"Really?"
"Yeah, now what do you wanna do?" He asked again.
" I don't mind " i said plopping myself on his couch.
"We could eat, watch a movie eat and watch a movie" he suggested.
"Eat and watch a movie. "
"Ill grab the popcorn" he said going to the kitchen. I flicked through his Netflix looking for something when I noticed he was a few episodes ahead of the vampire diaries from where we were last time.
"Marcus?" I shouted.
"Yeah" he shouted back.
"Have you been watching the vampire diaries without me?" I asked.
"Maybe...."
"How could you" i said sarcastically putting it on.
Marcus then came through with a bowl of popcorn and sat down with me.
"Im sorry, i just needed to know what happened"
"Its fine, i was only joking" i laughed as we sat down tho watch an episode before hims mom came home.
"Hey, im home" she smiled.
"Hi ellen" i waved from the couch as she placed a few bags on the floor.
"Hi y/n im just going to put a few groceries away and then we can get started." She said as marcus got up to help her bring the bags to the kitchen.
"Sounds great" i said as i got up to help ellen with her things in the kitchen.
"You dont need to help, its fine" ellen said brushing me off.
"No its okay" i smiled taking a few things out the bag and putting them away.
"So what were yous up to today" she asked.
"Nothing much we were just watch th.."
"Netflix" marcus interrupted me before I could finish.
"Yup" i laughed.
Clearly he didn't want his mom to know he's obsessed with a tv show about vampire falling in love with humans.
Once we finished marcus left to go upstairs and me and ellen sat down to go over the things we did last time.
"So have you been practicing"
"Yes" i smiled signing 'hi im y/n nice to meet you. How are you'
"Thats good" she smiled as she went on the teach me more so that one day i could be fluent.
After an hour i went to sit upstairs with marcus.
"Hey" i smiled knocking his door a little then going in his room.
"Howd it go?" he asked.
'Good' i signed.
"Amazing" he smiled
"So do you want to watch another episode of tvd?" He asked.
Wow he was in deep... tvd
"Sure" i said as he put it on his laptop and i snuggled into him to watch it.
My phone buzzed a few moments in and it was abby.
"Its abby she wants me to meet her at blue farm. I have to go" i said getting up.
"Do you have to go" he pleaded
"Yes, and don't watch another episode without me." I laughed as i go to his door.
"I wont , scouts honour" he said.
I sent him a salute and he sent one back as i left to go to blue farm.

AN:heyyy i hope your a good day/night!!!
And that your enjoying this story so far!
I got another blood test today which is fun but hopefully we figure out what's wrong lmao

Words:662