{part 6}~ sex positive

After a very long day at school we all went to maxes house to hang out.
Weirdly they were watching porn, very weird porn.
"Oh god, is sex really that fast?" Abby asked grossed out from what she had witnessed.
"If you hate orgasms, yeah"
"Oh, Norah! You slut" max shouted sarcastically.
"Okay, you know what? Jordan and i waited 2 years before we had sex" she said standing up for herself.
"Im kidding you know how sex positive i am. Im positive i wanna have sex" she laughed and i sniggered a little.
"Wait. Norah do you have orgasms?" Ginny questioned.
"Yeah but not from penis penetration" she smiled
"Penis penetration" abby said leaning over the bed retching as if she was throwing up.
"Excuse me im the gay one. Penis penetration " max said bringing the conversation back to her as she retched.
"This conversations giving me hives" abby complained.
Me to abs me to.
"Really? Its kinda turning me on" max smirked.
Gross
"How does it happen then?" Ginny asked.
"He makes her call him daddy" abby joked as i bursted out laughing because that was hilarious.
"No, he usually goes down on me"
"Man Jordan's such a good guy." Max said supportively.
"Yeah"
"Kinda sounds like hunter isnt doing any of this" abby stated.
"We've kissed like 3 times " ginny went on. I zoned out because everything she was saying was boring and quiet frankly I didn't care about her relationship. The only reason i hang out with these people is because of abby and because i have no one else.
Besides they are tolerable.
Abby turned to me and mouthed
"Are you okay?"
I nodded slightly with a reassuring smile.
She nodded.
We then went back to watching porn.
Then ginny said something to do with not liking porn because it gives guys a messed up view of sex or some shit to be honest she's probably right but ive never done it so I couldn't tell you.
Ginnys phone bleeped and everyone turned to her so see who it was.
"Its Brodie"
"Brodie? Whys Brodie texting you?" Abby asked.
"He wants to know if we are going to battle of the bands"
"Whats battle of the bands" i asked.
"Its where a bunch of different bands in wellsberry compete for a trophy or something."abby explained.
"So like a concert for home town bands"
"Yeah exactly"
They went on to talk about battle of the bands and their plans and stuff.
"Im gonna go to the bathroom"
"Okay" abby smiled
By bathroom i meant im going to Marcus's room across the hall.
"Hey" I said nocking slightly on the door frame.
"Hey, come in" he smiled.
He sat up in his bed and closed down his laptop. I sat across from him on his bed.
"So this is your room"
"Yup" he smiled
"Were you guys watching porn?" He laughed.
"More like they were watching porn. It was so weird."
"Sounded it" he smiled grabbing my legs and pulling me closer to him.
So close our faces we're almost touching.
He then leaned in to kiss me and I kissed back. After a few minutes i pulled away and smiled at him.
"I better go, i told them i was going to the bathroom" i smiled getting up to leave before Marcus grabbed my hand.
"Please, dont leave me" he giggled.
He kissed my hand before letting it go.
"Are you going to battle of the bands tomorrow night?" I asked
"Only if you are" he smiled
"Ill see you there then" i smiled giving him a little wave before returning to maxes room

AN: im sorry this parts kinda weird but its in the series so i kinda had to the next parts better tho! Because its battle of the bands

Words-610