{part 24}~ toilet stat

~a few weeks later~
Abby had stayed at mine as she did most nights.
I woke up to my alarm, I forgot it was a school night.
"Ughh" abby groaned and i tried to turn off my alarm but I couldn't find it. After a few moments i did and i hit it pretty hard before getting up.
"Abby, get up or we will be late" i said pulling the blanket of her side of the double bed.
"Whyy"
"Its a school day, get up"
"Can i borrow clothes?"
"Off course" i smiled dragging her out the bed.
Once i got her up i lost my balance a little and abby grabbed my shoulders and held me in place. I felt the room spinning as i felt the urge to throw up.
"Are you okay?" Abby asked.
I shook my head.
"Toilet stat" she said taking me to the bathroom. I got there just in time before throwing up, a lot.
Abby held back my hair as I emptied my stomach.
I flushed the toilet, cleaned my mouth and then we went down stairs. My dad had already left for work so it was just us.
" are you sure your okay? Maybe you should stay home" abby stated as I poured a glass of water to ease the sting in my throat.
"Yeah, ill be fine. I feel a bit better now."
"Okay, well please dont be sick again you scared me. For a minute I thought you were gonna pass out"
"Honestly same, i just felt so nauseous"
I said gulping the water down.
"Oh no don't tell me your preggo" abby laughed.
My heart dropped as i tried to recall my last period and wether it would be possible. That was the 3rd morning that  week where i woke up nauseous and the first id thrown up. 
Last period was just over a month ago, so i was a little late.
I spat out the water that was left in my mouth.
"I was only joking" abby laughed before looking at me seriously.
I then ran to the down stairs bathroom to throw up again. That  morning was not going well.
"It's probably just a bug" i said wiping the vomit from my mouth.
"When was your last period"
"Like a month ago"
"So its late"
"Only by a day or two."
"Im getting you a test"
"What? Abby I'm not pregnant. It's just a bug or a little sick im fine"
"Whats the harm in doing a test, ill do one with you"
"Come on, just for the fun of it" she continued.
"No"
"Please"
"No"
"Please"
"Fine, but school first"
"Fine"
We got dressed and i went to school anyways. I felt mostly fine for the rest of the day. Abby kept making jokes but i was honestly scared. There was a chance i was pregnant. Which was terrifying.
It got to lunch and i was starving.
"How are you now?" Abby asked
"now? Whats wrong?" Max asked.
"Nothing i was just a bit sick this morning im fine now tho. I think i just ate to many sweets before bed."
"Okay, well im glad your okay"
"Thanks" i smiled before it instantly dropped and i ran to the bathroom, abby then ran after me.
"You should go home" abby said helping me clean up.
"I know"
"Really"
"Yes, lets go. I dont want to be alone."
"Off course"
I left the bathroom and marcus ran up to me.
"Hey, are you okay i saw you run to the bathroom?"
"Yeah im fine just not feeling great, im just gonna go home"
"Do you want me to come with you?"
"No its okay, abbys going to come with me"
"Okay, ill come by later"
"Okay." I smiled as we left.
On the way home we went to the local shop to grab pregnancy tests and then went back to my house to do them.
Abby went first.
"Done, see its not that hard" she said putting it down on my desk.
"Okay my turn, wish me luck" i smiled as i went to the bathroom to pee on the stick. It toke a while, the pee didn't want to come out.
"Have you peed?" Abby shouted from the door.
"Not yet"
"Hurry up"
"Im trying, can you pass me more water"
"Sure."
She went away and came back. She opened the door slightly and passed me a bottle of water. Eventually i peed and went back to my room with the stick.
We waited the correct time. And picked up the sticks upside down prepared to flip the over.
"Im scared" i said.
"Itll be okay, your probably not anyways."
"I know"
"Okay,
3
2
1" she counted as we both flipped them at the same time.
"Negative!" Abby shouted proudly.
"Shit"

AN: first off happy Wednesday!!!!!
Second i am so sorry for this I know a lot of people dont like pregnancy trope but its a main part of the story and the ending I thought would be best so please hang in there because it will all add up.
Third not that like anyone cares but i like ranting about my life on here so . I got more bloods done today and it toke over half an hour to try get the blood and it also toke the third nurse to find a vain. One of them said i was dead because there was no blood.
So that was my day and i hope you had a great day!
And im sorry again but I promise it gets good!!!!

Words: 807