The Tooth Fairy-Introduction

I ran to my mom screaming in joy as i held the bloody tooth in my hand. "MOM! MOM! I LOST MY TOOTH! I carefully handed the tooth to my mother as she looked at it in disgust. "Oh thats great hunny! go get a plastic bag and put it under your pillow!" I ran off into the kitchen searching every cupboard, and eventually I found it. I delicately placed the tooth into bag and ran off to my room.

I sat in my bed wondering what I might get. Toys? Money? Candy? All the possibilities ran through my head as I sat and stared out the window. I watched as what I thought was a shooting star shoot across the night sky. I have always been fascinated with the stars and I always felt as if i had some type of connection with them. I threw off my superstitions and soon dozed off.

I woke up in the morning, completely forgetting about losing my tooth. I walked into the living room to see my parents drinking their coffee and watching TV. I walked up to the pantry and grabbed out a breakfast bar and sat down with my parents, snuggling into my dads chest. "Hey Ash! What did you get from the tooth fairy?" my mother said looking at me with her piercing green eyes. "Oh yeah!" I said quickly  jumping off both of my parents and running into my room. I quickly jumped onto my bed and looked under my pillow to see an oddly shaped pendent on a necklace. I stared at it confused, wondering what it meant.