Chapter 13- Apologies

I sat in the kitchen, hoping he wouldn't follow me in here, so I could have sometime to think. But soon enough, The Doctor stumbled into the kitchen, and I could feel his eyes on me. I watched as he sat next to me, looking me in the eyes. His eyes were a very dark green, and I could see sadness in them.

"Eternity.." He put his hand on mine, and started rubbing little circles with his thumb.

"Can I please just explain what River is?" I looked away trying to hold back tears.

"Eternity.. I don't love her. I love you. I married you for a reason." I could feel his hand tighten on mine, as a sign of reassurance.

"How is that fair Doctor? How is this fair to River? How is this fair to me? I didn't even know about her in the first place." I said finally turning back to him, and looking in his green orbs.

"I know.. I know.. And Im really sorry love." He placed his hand on my cheek, then wiped away a tear.

"Doctor.. I have basically been lied to my whole life. I found out my "parents" knew about me being a Timelord, and that they were actually working for U.N.I.T." I said with a hushed tone. "And I can't bare for anyone else to lie to me. Especially, the man I love most." I started to get up, then The Doctor grabbed my arm, gently pulling me back into the seat.

"Eternity. We need to figure this out right now, because I can't stand the way you look at me anymore. Its killing me inside." I placed a hand on his cheek, examining what he was thinking through his eyes. He nuzzled his face into my hand, kissing it.

"Raggedy man. I forgive you." I gently pressed my lips against his, and then looking back at him.

"So tell me about River." I crossed my arms on the table, for support. "Well, she was a friends daughter, and she and I had to get married to save time. But you see, she actually had feelings for me, which I didn't have for her." A lot made more sense to me now.

"Doctor what about the baby? Are you going to go into over protective dad mode?" I said smiling, and then he let a small laugh out of his lips.

"A little bit. Yes" He said as he smiled, and I saw his eyes light up a bit.

"I love you" his head perked up.

"I-I love you to" He pulled me up from my seat, and walked me up to the console room, setting me down on the chair.

"Hang on tight love, we're going somewhere no one else has"

~Doctors POV~

I was planning on taking Eternity somewhere. I honestly just put the TARDIS on random. The TARDIS landed and we opened the doors. Turns out we're on a Dalek prison ship.

I looked at Eternity, and I could see rage in her eyes as she looked at all of the Daleks. I grabbed her hand, and stepped out.

"Hello Doctor" a Dalek whined.

"Ah! Hello! We'll just be going now!" he sped around taking me with him.

"Stop! You will be exterminated!" I looked down at Eternity, who I could tell, was worried.

"Save us." one Dalek said and The Doctor and I looked at each other, our mouths wide open. Soon, the whole court room was chanting save us.

"What do you want us to do?" I asked trying not to sound snappy.

"We need you to go down the to Dalek Asylum and destroy it." I looked at the Dalek confused.

"Pardon? And risk our bloody lives? Ya. No thank you." Eternity said sassing the Dalek, and then something from behind her, came up and pulled her away from me

~Eternity's POV~

I looked behind me, and saw two people with Dalek stalks that came out of their heads pulling me to the center of the court room. A Daelk came up next to me, and pointed its whisk laser at me.

"If you do not do this task Doctor, the female and the baby with die!" I looked at The Doctor, winking at him.

"Alright Daleks, I just have to get something from the TARDIS, and I'll be right back." I watched as The Doctor ran into the TARDIS, and then 5 minutes later came out with a big gun. I ran away from the Dalek that stand next to me, and The Doctor fired the gun at him, and the Dalek blew up. The Doctor and I ran towards an exit and pushed the door open and running through the halls. He took hold of my hand, and smiled at the excitement of our trip. We were stopped by something that was not a Dalek. A Cyberman. I looked The Doctor and he shot the gun at it, and a bunch of flesh exploded all over us. I gasped as I brushed myself off.

"This is perfect!" We continued to run down corridors, then we ran into a hallway full of Cyberman as we turned the corner.

"Oh. My. God." I said as we ran the other way and they started shooting at us. We dodged there shots, but one just barely hit me on my arm, and I fell to the ground in pain.

"Doctor!" I yelled as he immediately stopped and helped me up. We continued to run, while I held my arm trying to prevent it from bleeding more. We came to the end of a hallway, and we both looked for a way out. In which there was no there way out. I pulled out my TARDIS key, and the TARDIS started materializing around us. Finally, we were inside the TARDIS. I caught my breath, and smiled ear to ear.

"That was absolutely amazing" I exclaimed as we sat down on the seat exhausted from all of the running. We both walked off to our room to get some rest, hand in hand.

~Doctors POV~

I woke up to Eternity awake and staring at the ceiling.

"Morning love" I brushed a piece of hair out of her face, and she turned to me.

"Doctor. Its noticeable now." she looked down at her stomach, and I noticed the small little bump, that was somewhat noticeable. I smiled at her, and she smiled back, and I could see excitement in her face. I kissed her, then got up and got dressed. I walked into the console room, and I thought about we were going to do with the baby. We obviously can't keep traveling like we are now with it, It'd be too dangerous.

I looked at the small screen, and I thought that maybe we could just buy a house, stay there for a couple of years, then go back to traveling.

~Eternity's POV~

"Eternity! Come here!" I heard The Doctor call as I finished putting on my shoes. I ran onto the console room, to see him leaning up against the railing.

"So, I thought with the baby, we can't really travel like how we are now, so we could buy a house for a few years, then sell it once we're ready to travel again." I looked at him and smiled, thinking of how fun it would also be to have a normal life.

"That sounds... Amazing." I ran up to him and hugged him.

"I already got us a house, in the heart of West Bay." My eyes widened.

"The place we got married!" I squealed as I ran towards the door, and walking into our new house. I looked around in aw, as the house was all bohemian, my favorite style. I heard The Doctor step out the TARDIS and close the door. I ran outside of the house, and saw that it was a light blue, with a TARDIS blue front door.

I ran back inside and ran upstairs. I first mad me way to the master bedroom, which was all dark blues and grays. Then I went to the baby room. It had a gold vintage crib. A white canopy lay atop, giving the elegance. A white fur carpet lay infant of the crib, and the room had pale pink walls.

There was a gray and white victorian dollhouse in one corner next to a white changing table. I turned around to The Doctor and smiled.

"We're having a girl?" he smiled and gave me a big hug. He led me to her future room, which had gray walls, and a white, vintage bed that had a grey comforter, and dark blue sheets. The ceiling has a giant sky light, which was basically the whole ceiling. I smiled as I walked around inspecting everything.

"This.. This place is absolutely amazing." The Doctor smiled and he hugged me once more, then we went down stairs to relax and watch TV.