Chapter 18- Space Florida

"We will go to Space Florida!" The Doctor exclaimed happily. I ran around around the console with him and smiling. I fell against the railing when the TARDIS stopped, then ran to the wardrobe to change. I picked out a white one piece that showed off my baby bump perfectly.

I ran out with a towel in my hands and out the doors to see The Doctor already set up. I walked out feeling the warm white sand on my feet. I ran over to The Doctor kicking up sand behind me. He ran over to me and picked me up bridal style carrying me into the water.

"Doctor! I will bloody kill you!" I laughed as he threw me into the cold water. I gasped as shivers ran up my body and he laughed at me. I turned around and splashed water all over him, and he scowled at me.

I ran through the water as he chased me, and I threw sand at him as I ran up on the beach. I ran over to our beach towels and sat down.

"Oi! We're not done here. I will get you back!" He whisper yelled as I basically ignored him and sunbathed.

"Help! Help!" The Doctor and I both jumped up and ran towards the screaming woman. We looked down the street to see hundreds of thousands of Cybermen marching towards us. A Cyberman teleported behind us, and grabbed The Doctors and I's arms, teleporting us back up with them.

"Let me go!" I yelled getting out of their grasp.

"Doctor. You will be upgraded, along with the woman and the unborn children" I shuddered at his words and looked at The Doctor in fear.

"No! You will not touch her!" The Doctor spat at the Cyber leader.

"You will obey" The Cyber leader said taking me by arm. I quickly broke his leg, and stole his gun, and shot all of the Cyberman in the room.

"Doctor! Lets go! Quickly!" I yelled as he followed me through the corridors. I looked everywhere for the teleport, and we finally found it. I pressed the different buttons, and we were teleported back to Space Florida. I looked around, and we were surrounded my Cybermen.

"Doctor, what do we do? The gun has no more ammo!" I said sliding closer to him worried.

"Umm. We do this!" he pulled out his TARDIS key and the TARDIS started materializing around us. The TARDIS fully materialized around us and I turned to him.

"Doctor.. We can't leave all of those innocent people to die!" I ran towards to the door and walked out to see people dying. I took my sonic and made my gun have infinite ammo. I could hear The Doctor calling for me, but I just kept running.

I can't stand to watch innocent people die.

I can't stand to watch children die.

I can't stand to hear that my child will die at the hands of heartless metal robots.

I ran over to the people who were surrounded and screaming. I shot two Cybermen, and Instructed the people to run. I watched them as they ran away and into a building that looked like it was a donut shop. I turned back to see a fleet of Cybermen heading towards me. I shot one of them, and then my gun broke. I felt a presence run up behind and throw a gun to me. I quickly grabbed it, and killed the Cybermen that lay in front of me. After, I turned around to face someone I thought I wouldn't see. Captain Jack Harkness.

"Long time no see" he smiled slyly, and then ran with me to the next fleet. I shot them down quickly, and turned around quickly and fired my gun on instinct. Once I recognized the face, I fell to the floor next to him and cried over him.

"Doctor... Im sorry.. Im so so sorry.." He stood up, and looked at me.

"Im sorry" He said as I saw the gold light starting to shine from his body.

"No! Doctor!" I cried as he regenerated. He fell to the ground and I ran to him.

"Doctor? Why didn't you change?" I asked as he looked up at me.

"I chose not to. For you. For the baby." He smiled and looked behind me at Jack. I helped him stand up, and face jack.

"Never thought I'd see you again." Jack said as he helped us back to the TARDIS.

"Yeah. And me you." The Doctor said actually walking now.

"So whats new? Besides the baby bump?" I looked at him and raised an eyebrow while I unlocked the TARDIS.

"Where would you like us to drop you off?" I asked setting The Doctor into the seat and walking over to the console.

"Torchwood HQ would be great" I flipped a couple of switched and pulled some levers, and we were at Torchwood. We said goodbye, and I turned to The Doctor.

"Doctor... Im sorry.. Im just so tired of people dying" I sat next to him, and he put his arms around my shoulders.

"Im scared Doctor. Im scared for the baby. Im scared we will lose her somehow." I faced him and he looked at me intently contemplating every word I was saying.

"You know I will never ever let that happen." He smiled and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled back and stood up. I walked around the console, taking us to New New York. I took The Doctors hand and walked him out. I ran back inside and grabbed a blanket, then set it down outside and sat down next to The Doctor.

"You know, we should go and get a check up later." The Doctor said turning to me and smiling.

"Yeah that'd be nice." I said standing up and taking his hand, walking towards the city. We walked around the city aimlessly buying random stuff along the way. We finally made our way to hospital, and walked up to the reception desk.

"Hi. We'd like to get a ultrasound today." The Doctor whipped out his psychic, and the cat lady led us to a white room. A couple of minutes later, our nurse came in. I lay down on the seat, and lift up my shirt, just above my bump. She put this cold gel on my stomach and spread it out. A scanner came down from the ceiling, and The Doctor stood back. The scanner moved back and forth, scanning my whole body.

The cat woman typed something on the computer, and turned back to us.

"Would you two like to know?" she smiled widely at the results. I looked at The Doctor, and then nodded.

"Twins. One boy, one girl." My eyes widened, and I quickly looked at The Doctor.

"Oh. My. God. Twins. Im at loss of words." I smiled widely after that. The woman wiped off the gel, and I stood up. I quickly hugged The Doctor and he spun me around.

"Oh my god twins." I said again.

A/N

Hello everyone! I know, I lied. I said I wasn't going to write this weekend, but I finished most of the planning and I couldn't wait to write. So yeah, hope you guys enjoy!