Chapter 12- River Song

"Doctor" I tapped his shoulder, motioning for him to watch the TV thingy. He looked at it, and his eyes got wide.

"We need to go" He said grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door.

"But Doctor. We're on our honey moon" I said pulling away from his grip.

"Yes I know, and I am truly sorry my love. Bur there is a huge problem on earth right now." We both ran to the TARDIS and The Doctor put her into flight as soon as we entered. He ran around the console frantically. We held on for dear life as the TARDIS shook and shook, making me almost get knocked out a couple of times. The TARDIS finally stopped, and I fell to the ground on my back. He helped me up, and lead me out of the door quickly. We ended up being in The Masters office, which was probably not a very good approach to things. The Doctor and I looked at each other, and then turned to The Master, who was standing in the opposite end of the room.

"Hello Doctor. Eternity." I couldn't tell what expression The Doctor had on his face, but it was a mixture of confusion and hatred.

"Master. Why are you doing this?" The Doctor pushed me behind him.

"You know why Doctor" He snarled turning his gaze to me. The Doctor looked back at me, then to The Master again.

"You Don't dare. Eternity, get back in the TARDIS." I looked at him confused.

"Why? Im not leaving you alone with him."

"I know things you don't. Get back into the TARDIS" He looked at me with worry. I kissed him on the cheek and went back into the TARDIS.

~Doctors POV~

I watched as Eternity walked back into the TARDIS. I quickly locked it, and then turned back to The Master.

"Why are you patronizing us." I said biting my lip as I was nervous.

"Because you stole the only future I had with someone." He had a sly smile on his face.

"You know she wouldn't have stayed either way, considering you were beating her. Do you not remember her saying that she was afraid for the child's life if she stayed with you? Think about that Master. Think about what you have become. You have become such a monster, that your own girlfriend was afraid of you." I spat as he actually thought about it for a minute. He looked back up at me, with a tear rolling down his face. I watched as he screamed and threw papers everywhere.

"Master. You don't have to get back at me. Or Eternity. I forgive you. She forgives you. We just have moved on. We are starting our own life. You should too." I turned back from him and walked into the TARDIS.

"Is everything okay? Did he hurt you?" Eternity ran up to me looking me up and down making sure I was okay.

"Its okay. I made him realize what he has done" I stopped early to hear The Master screaming to fire missiles at us. Eternity looked at me quickly and her eyes grew wide. I quickly ran over to the TARDIS and flew us away. As we flew away, we heard The Master screaming. We both laughed, and kissed each other happy we got away. Her face suddenly went neutral.

"What did you mean you knew things I didn't?" she said looking up at me, and I tightened my arms around her waist. I looked down, nervous to tell her.

"I um. I had the TARDIS scan for life forms on the TARDIS, and it said.... It said three." I looked back up at her as I heard a gasp escape her lips.

"Does that mean..."

"Im not sure yet. It could have just been a system malfunction." I placed a hand on her cheek, as a symbol to let her know that everything will be alright. I kissed her forehead, before I stabilized us, so we could go and sleep for awhile. I took her hand and walked us back to our bedroom.