Chapter 8- Gallifrey Falls No More

~Eternity's POV~

"Wait. The three of you in a cell, and you never thought to try the door?" I asked looking at them.

"I was fascinated to see what your means of escape would be. I understand that you all are rather fond of this world. Its time I think you saw whats going to happen to it." We watched as Elizabeth appeared behind me, and gestured for us to follow her.

"The Zygons lost their own world. It burned during the first days of the Time War. A new home is required." We examined everything as we walked along a narrow pathway, while my Doctor held me close.

"So they want this one?" I asked turning to Elizabeth.

"Not yet. Far to primitive. Zygons are used to a certain level of comfort." The Doctor looked at each other, and I could see he was reading my emotions.

"Commander.. Why are these creatures here?" We watched as Zygon walked up to us.

"Because I say they should be. It is time to you were translated. Observe this, I believe you will find it fascinating." We watched as the Zygon walked over to a blue ball, and placed its hand on it. We were surprised to see that he disappeared out of thin air, the realized he materialized into the painting.

"Zygons will pop inside the pictures, but what if the planet out here is more interesting, so out they come." I studied the painting closely, and took my Doctors hand in mine.

"Another world is worth conquering. So the Zygons are invading the future from the past." I made level with the Doctors ear.

"We have to help them Doctor. I can't bare to see another planet get invaded and destroyed. Just like ours." I whispered into his ear, feeling a tear roll down my face. He took his thumb and wiped it away, then kissed my forehead, as though it were a promise.

"And you know why I know you're a fake? You're such a bad copy. Not just the smell, or the unconvincing hair, or the atrocious teeth, or the eyes just the eyes. Bit to close together. Oh and the breath, that could stun a horse. And my Elizabeth, the real Elizabeth would never be stupid enough, to reveal her own plan. Honestly, why would you do that." They stared at each other for a couple of seconds.

"Because its not my plan. And I am the real Elizabeth." He looked her in the eyes to see if she was lying.

"Okay. So, backtracking a moment, so we could get more context." he looked at us and we all nodded our heads.

"My twin is dead in the forest. I am accustomed to taking precautions. These Zygon creatures never even considered that it was me who survived rather than their own commander. The arrogance the typifies their kind." I looked at her, studying her face, and looking closely for any imperfections.

"Zygons?" I asked confused at I stepped closer to her.

"Men" she said putting her dagger away.

"And you actually killed one of them?" I looked at The Doctor, then back at her.

"I may have the body of a weak and fabled woman, but at the time, so did the Zygon." I nodded my head, agreeing with her.

"The future of my kingdom is imperiled. Doctor, can I rely on your service?" 10th Doctor smiled.

"Well I'm going to need my TARDIS." She smiled back at him.

"It has been put here already." He smiled ear to ear.

"But first my love, you have a promise to keep." she smiled widely at him, and he winked at her. We made our way outside to the lawn to celebrate the wedding, which I was not very thrilled about since The Doctor is my boyfriend and all. I Stood next to my Doctor with flower petals in my hand.