Chapter 11- Wedding Crasher

"DOCTOR!" The Master stomped towards us knocking people down. "YOU STOLE MY GIRLFRIEND FROM ME!" I stood infant of The Doctor guarding him, as I could see rage in The Master's eyes.

"MASTER! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I yelled as he came closer and closer. He finally made his way towards us hovering above me.

"Can we at-least talk about this somewhere else?" I asked looking into his baby blues. His face softened realizing what he was doing.

"Y-yes." I went to go outside with hm, when The Doctor stopped me.

"Im not letting you go alone with. Its too dangerous." He grabbed my hand looking at with an intense and angry gaze.

"Doctor its fine. I'll be fine. If it bothers you that much, just stay close, but don't come outside." I smiled and ran off to The Master.

"Why would you do this to me Master? On my bloody wedding day?" I asked walking up to him with rage in my tone.

"Honestly, I didn't even realize it was a wedding until I entered and saw you in a wedding dress." He turned to me, with apology in his tone
"Why did you marry him?" I gave him a confused look.

"Im sorry? Did you just ask why I married my soulmate." I realized what I just said and he turned to me quickly.

"W-what? Why didn't you tell me?" He looked at me confused and hurt rushing through his eyes and face.

"I know. I know. I should have told you. But I was afraid of what you might do." He looked at me, and put his hand on top of mine, which was on the railing.

"Now, you need to stay away from us. And if we ever have a family, you will sure as hell stay away from then and not hurt them." I slipped my hand out from his and started walking back towards the building. I could feel his eyes on me, and I heard him sobbing behind me. As soon as I entered the building, I felt The Doctors hand slip into mine.

"Did everything go okay?" He said looking down at me with fear and worry written all over his face.

"I warned him. And I told him about us being soul mates, he didn't take it lightly, but he didn't do anything either" We walked over to the stage so we could apologize for everything from earlier. After that was done, we had our first dance, and it was amazing. Surprisingly, The Doctor was a really good dancer. After a couple of hours at the reception, we needed to go catch our "flight" (A.K.A the TARDIS). We ran off to the TARDIS, and The Doctor flew us to our first real adventure we went on together. Cornucopia.

"I got us the best hotel room in all of the planet. 200th floor, made all of glass, and looks over the lilac field." He smiled at me, took my hand, and we ran out of the TARDIS. As we walked to the hotel, people congratulated us, and gave us small gifts. We finally made it to the hotel, and checked in walking up to elevator.

"Im so excited. Thank you Doctor!" I said hugging him tightly as the elevator took us up to our room.

"Anytime love" He smiled and then kissed me on my nose. We walked into our room, and I was in complete aw.

"This.. This is beautiful!" I said walking around and examining everything.

"We should go out and get something to eat" The Doctor suggested as he changed into normal cloths.

"Okay, I just have to get dressed." I looked around in my suit case and found my usual outfit. I put everything on, and we made our way out the hotel. Once we were outside, we mapped out where we wanted to go. We finally found a little restaurant that served amazing Chinese food. They didn't have fish custard, so The Doctor was a little disappointed.

"You've never had Chinese food before, have you?" I watched as he looked at the house chicken with an interesting look.

"First time for everything" He stabbed the chicken with his fork and put it in his mouth chewing, and concentrating on what it tastes like. I watched as his eyes widened, and he took another piece of shoved it in his mouth.

"So I take it you like it then" I laughed as I took another piece into my mouth. He smiled at me and laughed. We finished eating and went to walk around the shops. I picked out this really nice necklace that matched my wedding ring. After a long and tiring day, we started heading back to the hotel. We changed into our pajamas and went to bed.

~Next Morning~

We woke up and got dressed to go to the really good breakfast place we heard about. I got dressed in a simple pair of dark wash jeans, and a blue v-neck t-shirt. We walked to the dinner and sat down in a booth. Our waitress served us coffee and we watched the somewhat TV looking thing.

"Harlold Saxon is running for prime minister on earth, and is planing to unite Earth and the Sicarax as one nation." I turned to the TV interested, but then suddenly became speechless when I saw someone I hoped would never run for Prime Minister.

The Master.

~A/N~

Hey guys! Sorry for such a short chapter! My life has been really busy lately, and I had to cut it short. There will be another chapter later today, and hopefully it will be longer. Love ya Sweeties!

Xoxo

~The Compassionate