Chapter 6- Gallifrey Falls

~Doctors POV~

I awoke to be in my bed, although if I correctly remember, I fell asleep last night when I was looking at the Medusa Cascade with Eternity. I stumbled out of bed, as the TARDIS shook.

I quickly got dressed, and headed towards the console to see what Eternity was up to. I walked down the endless hallways, and finally mad it to the console room. I watched as Eternity was confused as she pulled the levers and typed into the typewriter.

"Whats going on?" I walked up to where she was standing and looked at the screen. We both looked at each other our eyes wide. The TARDIS phone rang, and I ran over to answer it.

~Eternity's POV~

The Doctor ran over to the TARDIS doors, opening them to answer the phone. He quickly looked at me, then looked down again. I ran over to find out that we were being carried by a helicopter. The Doctor finally answered the phone, and Kate Lethbridge Stewart was calling. I ran back to console to see if there was anything else wrong. I heard the The Doctor yell, and I quickly ran over to find him not there.

I looked down and saw that he was holding on to the TARDIS with only his feet. I grabbed his feet so he wouldn't fall and he continued to talk on the phone. I looked away for one second, then of course, The Doctor fell.

"DOCTOR!" I screamed as I assumed he fell. I looked down to see The Doctor holding on to some type of bottom railing part of the TARDIS. I stood up and smiled as we were gliding through the air. A few minutes later, we came to ground level, and The Doctor jumped of the bottom, as well as me jumping out of the TARDIS.

Kate Lethbridge Stewart handed The Doctor a letter from Queen Elizabeth the 1st, and insisted he opened it inside.The Doctor saluted the soldiers, then questioned himself why he was doing that.

I took his hand as they led us into the art gallery, and led us to a painting. They pulled down the sheet covering it, and The Doctor and I looked at each other such painting still exists.

"Oh my god" I walked up to the painting as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"This painting doesn't belong here in this time or place" The Doctor came up next to me, and gave my hand a reassuring squeeze. I looked at his face, to see his eyes filled with anger and rage.

"The painting is called Gallifrey F-" Kate came up next to us, and studied it along with us.

"We know what its called."I watched as The Doctor examined it carefully.

"Timelord art. Its bigger on the inside. A slice of real time." I cut her off.

"Who are exactly?" I turned to face her, surprised by her rude comment.

"Im Eternity, or The Chancer. I am Timelord as well. I fled when the Time War started and disguised my self as human being. Need I say more?" I said as The Doctor smiled at me. Kate looked at me with astonishment.

"But The Doctor is the-" The Doctor put his arm around my waist, and as he studied the painting.

"Yeah yeah. I know. I am not even possible. Ive gotten that before. Anyway, back to the painting. Where did you find this?" I smiled as The Doctor was trying so hard not to laugh.

"Elizabeth told us where to find it, and its significance." The Doctor looked down and bit his lip nervously.

"You okay?" I asked looking into his green orbs.

"He was there." He looked down at me. "Who was there?" I looked at him confused.

"I was there. The other me. The one I don't talk about." The Doctor looked back at the painting.