Chapter 23- Eden

I walked into the console room in my normal attire, and I saw The Doctor already up and ready to go.

"Take me somewhere... Amazing yet beautiful." I smiled as he got right to it and ran around the console. Once the TARDIS landed, I ran to the doors with The Doctor, and opened them. The planet had beautiful trees and flowers everywhere. I stepped out of the TARDIS and looked around in aw.

"Wow, this really is awesome and beautiful." I said taking his hand and running into the jungle. We walked carefully, trying not to step on any little plants or what not. In the forest we encountered a number of different plants, but this one seemed different.

"Doctor? This one doesnt seem... okay.." I tried to explain. He took a piece of raw meat out of his pocket, and dangled it in front of the plant. The plant snatched it up quickly, and I screamed. The Doctor laughed at my sudden skittishness. We continued to walk, but something didnt feel right. Like something was following us. I quickly turned around to see a jumble of vines which formed a mouth, and the thorns were the teeth.

"Doctor! Run!" I yelled taking his hand and running as fast as we could away from the meat eating plant.

"Eternity. I need you to get back to the TARDIS. I will be behind you in a bit." I watched as the plant chased after him, and then I made my way back to the TARDIS. Right when I was about to open the doors, I was teleported somewhere unfamiliar. I turned around to face Zygons.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked sighing.

"We want you to become our new Zygon general, Daughter Of Time." I stepped back from them.

"How the hell do you know who I am?" I asked backing up against a wall.

"Everyone knows who you are. You are the most feared thing in all of time and space, and we want to have such a powerful person, such as you, to lead us into battle!" I looked at the Zygons confused.

"You think I will lead creatures covered in suckers into battle?" I asked crossing my arms.
"Yes we do. We have a bargain for you. If you lead us into war, we will not harm the unborn children and no harm will come to your Doctor. If you refuse, we will kill the unborn children, and your Doctor too." My eyes widened as such a deal.

"Can I at-least have time to think about this?" I asked will hope in my eyes.

"Yes, we have an extra human like chamber if you would like to go in there and think about it." One of the 10 Zygons held me by my shoulders, and led me to the room. The room was actually nice and simple. I sat on the bed, thinking of what I must do. I mean, I have to lead them into battle, yet that will not guarantee how safe my children will be. I heard my phone ring, and I saw the contact and smiled right away.

"Oh my god, Doctor..I need you, like right now. Zygons are threatening to kill you and the babys if I dont become their new general or whatever." I whispered so hopefully they couldnt hear me.

"Okay, I'll come as soon as I can." He hung up, and I waited about 4 hours before I decided to call him back.

"Doctor! What the hell are you doing?" I asked pacing the room.

"Ive been worried sick youre just not going to come at all." I said actually wondering his loyalty in a situation like this.

"Eternity. Relax, Im coming to get you, just Ive had to think of a plan on how Im going to breach the ship." He said as I realized he was "repairing" the TARDIS.

"But really though, when are you going to be here? They are starting to get impatient."

He sighed into the phone and reassured me that he was coming. I hung up the phone, and gently tossed it onto the bed. I studied the room, looking for anything that shouldnt be here. I looked in the closet to see something I never would expect. A Dalek eyestock. That could only mean one thing. They want me to lead them into battle with the Daleks. I opened my door and walked out.

"I demand to talk to the person in charge of this fleet." The Zygon led me to what looked like an office, and opened the door. At the desk, sat a Zygon, but he looked different than the others. "You wanted to see me?" I walked over and sat in the chair.

"Yes, I would like to discuss this... Battle thing. Who are you guys trying to win over?" I asked crossing my legs.

"We are at war with the Daleks, and we thought you would be perfect for the open position." I furrowed my eye brows at him, becasue he didnt seem to understand.

"You dont get it. I am with child. If I fight, there is a very great chance that the babys will die. So either way, my children die." I crossed my arms, starting to get angry.

"Well, yes, I guess so" He smiled at me, and I left the room confused unto what I should do. A few second later, I heard the noise; the noise of my salvation. I ran over to the noise, and The Doctor was already interrogating. I smiled ear to ear, as he winked at me.

"Now let my wife go. I know that it may seem like she can fight Daleks, but really, she cant." I scoffed when he said that, and the whole fleet looked at me.

"We have questions for you Doctor." They led us into a room, in which they made us sit down in black office chairs, or whatever they have on Zygonia.

"We need to ask you what you are to The Daughter Of Time." I rolled my eyes.

"I am her husband, travel guide, best friend, and the father to our children. Do I need to be anything more?" He crossed his arms, and leaned back in his chair.

"I see, well your "wife" is going to lead a revolution." I shook my head.

"There is something your race, and every other race we have encountered should know about us, we're always one step ahead."