Chapter 7- No More

~11th Doctors POV~

"GERONIMO!" I yelled as I heard Eternity yelling my name behind me. I fell onto what looked like, earth, and I felt a presence to my left. I slowly got up and stared at the man I stand in front of. He quickly took the fez and put it on his head, and stood up.

"Who is this man?" one of the identical woman said.

"Thats just what I was wondering." The man looked at me weirdly as I examined him.

"Very skinny.. But its proper skinny. Ive never seen it from the outside. Its like a special effect! Oi" I walked up to the man and hit the fez of his head.

"Hey magic man!" I smiled like crazy at this man, and then he suddenly caught on. We examined each other for a minute.

"Your not.." The man said looking at me with shock written all over his face. We both looked at each other and pulled our our sonic screwdrivers, and I flicked mine up showing off that mine was bigger. The man looked at mine, and then pushed his up so it was taller, but still not as tall as mine.

"Compensating" He said looking at my sonic once more. "For what?" My face softened.

"Regeneration" We both tossed our screwdrivers in the air.

"Oh its cool! Isnt it cool! Im The Doctor and Im so cool! OOPS! Im wearing sandshoes!" I said pointing at his dirty white converse.

"What are you doing here? Im kind of busy!" The younger me gave me a weird, yet annoyed look.

"Oh! I see! I see!" I walked over and picked up the fez and then to the woman.

"Hello ladies!" I said bowing and tipping my hat. "Dont start." younger me said and rolled his eyes.

"One of them is a Zygon." He said stepping in front of me. I made a disgusted face.

"Nhhh... Im not judging you." We all turned to see the rupture opened back up. Non consciously, we both pulled out our glasses and put them on at the same time. We turned to each, somewhat complementing each others glasses. I turned to face the woman.

"Your majestys, probably a good time to run." I said smiling.

"But what about the creature?" The pair said in unison.

"Elizabeth. Which ever one of you is the real one, turn and run the opposite direction.

"Of course my love!" they said at the same time again. "Make sure youre alive for our wedding day love! Iam not done with you yet!" one of the Elizabeths said running up to him and snogging him.

"I understand, live for me my darling! We shall be together again!" the other Elizabeth said, running up to him and also snogging him. She ran away and we both turned to each other.

"Well. Thats going to be nice." Younger me said as he had an awkward look on his face.

"One of those was a Zygon" I fixed my bowtie. "Yep" we turned to each other again.

"A big red rubbery thing covered in suckers" I smiled as I could see I was annoying him.

"Yeah I get the point, thank you." we both turned back to the time rupture.

"Uh Hello? Doctor is that you?" I walked up to it.

"Ah yes. Eternity! Can you hear me?" I yelled into rupture.

"Uh Yeah. Its me, we can hear you. Where are you?" Eternity asked. "Were in England 1562." I could tell she was shocked to hear who was talking.

"No. it cant be" she said and I could tell there was sadness in her voice.