Ch. 1:

*Third POV*
It was an ordinary day at the Shining Agency.
Tokiya was scolding Otoya and Reiji for some idiotic prank that they pulled on Ringo (whose hair is now and ugly shade of orange; mainly Otoya's fault).
Ai was doing Lord Knows What on his laptop in a living room.
Natsuki was chasing Syo around the whole agency, trying to put him in some girl's clothes.
Camus was having tea and eating sweets while Cecil sat next to him, writing a report on whatever the heck Camus assigned him.
Ranmaru was lounging in his bed with a pair of headphones on.
Ren and Masato (who were clearly kicked out of the room) sat in a garden, Ren looking at roses while Masato sat near a fountain.
Nanami was being an idiot and roamed around, with nothing to do in mind.
Ryuya was trying to calm Ringo.
Saotome laughed to himself in his office, when suddenly a girl fell from the roof, onto his desk.

*Reika's POV*
I had chosen a still blossoming, still finding its way dimension-Earth. There had to be a singer that could save my planet there.
I stepped through the blueand green portal and landed on a desk.
A man with sunglasses stared me down.
I yelped and jumped off. I gathered my courage and yelled, "I demand you give me the best singer of this world... Or else!"
He looked down at me. "Daarrreee dddeeesssuuu kkaaa??!" He snapped.
"I'm Haruse Reika!" I said. "And I want your best singer."
He studied me. "Miiissss Rrreeeiiikkkaaa." He said carefully. "You have come to earth, from somewhere else. Where did you come from?"
"Jamiens." I answered. "A place where music is disappearing."
"Hmmm..." He said. "Yyyyooouuuu, Misss Reeeikaaa... If you will be apart of my agency, win over the hearts of fans, and have one of my top male idols fall for you... I will give you what you want!"
He out his hand out. "Deal?!"
I shook it. "Deal."
Why it was so easy? I don't know.
Why he agreed and didn't question? I don't know.
There was something about his inner music, his inner self, that made me trust him...

So, it's short. I know. The no love rule is lifted?! What happens next?! Please comment and vote, thanks!