Ch. 6:

I knocked on the door to Otoya's room.
"Come in..." said a beat down voice.
I opened the door, and instantly sensed the heartbreak. Otoya's usually upbeat and fun music and personality was all down in the dumps and a black hole of depression.
"Otoya-san?" I asked.
"Rei-chan 2." He answered abruptly.
"A-ano..."
He stood. "Your bed is in that corner." He said, cutting me off, then turned away. "Why'd you do it?"
I looked at him. "It wasn't me!" I objected.
"It's fine." He said. "Just set your stuff down and don't speak to me while you're here."
'He is in a really bad slump.' I thought. 'What do I do?!'
Cheer him up. A voice whispered.
I spun around. 'Nani?!'
You can do it! Make him laugh, make him trust you.
'I'm losing myself.' I thought. 'Now I'm hearing voices.'
"N-ne, Otoya-san." I said, tapping his shoulder.
He huffed and turned away. (Sorry if it's too OOC, kinda hard to keep character when he is mad.)
"Please, just listen to me." I said.
Repeat after me, The voice said.
"HOCUS POCUS!!! DJIBOUTI BANANA CHUTNEY?!" I cried, repeating after the voice I was hearing.
He stared at me for a long second, then burst out laughing. "N-nanda yo?!" He cried, falling onto the floor. "I thought you were going to say something serious, and out of nowhere!!!" He laughed some more. Color returned to his music as he continued to laugh. "What Djibouti anyway?"
I shrugged. "I don't know..." (A/N: a place in Africa)
He held my hand, catching his breath. "Gomen... I was just... Really upset." He said. "And, when people get upset, they try to find scapegoats. (Lol, like the commercial). I guess... You were the only one who was with Saotome last... And we all assumed."
"I promise it wasn't me." I said.
He nodded. "Can you... Tell me about yourself Rei-chan 2." He said. "Why you were scouted and everything."
I smiled.
And came up with the most bizarre story that I probably won't remember.
That was how our first day ended.

*time skip, 4th day*

"Rei-chan 2!!!!!" Otoya cried, entering the room. "Come on!! We have to go!"
He grabbed my hand.
"Otoya-san!" I cried. "Where are we-"
"Come on!" He smiled. "There's this place that I have to do a job at!"

We entered an orphanage.
"Umm..." I said.
He winked. "Gomen, for lying. I wanted to come here, and I figured I'd bring you along, too."
"Oto-nii!" The kids yelled, coming towards him.
He smiled and hugged them one by one. "Minna, meet Reika. She's a.... Ettoo, Rei-chan 2... What are you?"
I laughed nervously. "I'm a simply an idol scouter..."
Otoya's eyes widened. "HONTO DESU KA?!"
I nodded.
"Then... This changes everything..." He looked to the kids. "Gomen. But I have work!"
He took my hand and ran as the kids sighed in depression.
"Why are you scout us?" He cried. "I have to tell everyone... They'll need to know and they'll need to so they don't offend you and give Saotome a bad reputation."
I nodded. "Please do."
He smiled. "Ja, I'm going back ahead of you, okay."
"Hai."
He quickly ran back to the agency.
Good, I needed alone time... What was this mysterious voice I've been hearing?

I walked quietly by a lake in an empty park. It was a week day, and at ten... Of course it was empty.
"What are you?" I asked the voice.
Someone who can help. It answered.
"Why do want to help me?"
There are going to be things that happen, and you need guidance.
"Like when I'm on the verge of disappearing?" I asked.
I can help with more than that... Think of me as... As an improver, something to give you a little boost, to help you with this mission.
"Will you tell me who you are?"
Only when the time is right.
"Fine, then, be that way." I muttered, sticking my tongue out at the supposedly empty space.
Someone, Ai had crossed my path without me noticing.
"Reika." He said. "Why are you sticking your tongue out at me? And, did you come from a mental hospital?... You've been talking to yourself for awhile now."
I blushed. "You saw that?"
He nodded, "All of it." He said. "Now, you've avoided me for quite some time now. Tell me about... Everything."
I looked deep into his eyes.
"You already know." I stated.
He looked startled. "Eh?"
"You know that I'm not from here."
"That much I know. You're not from earth and you weren't scouted. Tell me, please... Help me make sense of this jibberish data."
'Voice, what should I do?'
Trust him. Mikaze Ai is a friend. You need him on your side.
"Alright. Let me start from the beginning."

*time skip, sixth day*

Ai and I seemed to have found a mutual respect and understanding for eachother. In exchange for my secrets, he told me everyone of his own. Apparently, he is an android. Apparently, he doesn't understand feelings. Apparently, a lot of things.
But, check this.
He's probably the only one who doesn't have a love interest in Haruka Nanami.
All I could think was, SCORE! CUTE, MYSTERIOUS, AND HARUKA NANAMI FREE!
But... All I had to do was win Ai's heart...
Which is hard, cause... He ain't human.
I yelled into my pillow.
"Doushita, Rei-chan 2?" Otoya asked, hearing my scream.
I shook my head. "It's nothing."
"I told the others about you." He said. "They believe that you didn't fire Nanami... But they're still against you, gomen, I couldn't do anything about that. But, when I told them you were an idol scout, and Natsuki backed me up, they looked pretty surprised. Umm... Oh, and Ai-Senpai said that I was wrong and walked away, which just plain confused everyone else."
I mentally slapped Ai. Thanks for confusing them.
"Ne, Rei-chan 2... Are you really looking for love?" He asked.
I blushed. "I don't see why you would care... You and everyone else... You're all pining for Haruka Nanami."
It was his turn to blush. "Well... I...." He couldn't think of a comeback. Instead he said, "Do you like Ai-Senpai."
I turned away. "Why would you say that?" I snapped, hoping it wasn't obvious.
"So you do like him!" Otoya cried. "It's obvious... Well, Ren had to tell me... But, you should tell him! Then... Then you could be happy, right?"
I shook my head. "It's not going to work out, Otoya-san." I said. "Ai-san... Ai-san... Isn't able to help me."
'Because I can't figure him out...' I thought.
Otoya smiled. "Oh, come on.... Don't think that way!" He threw an arm around me. "And, if he turns you down, Otoya-Nii will be here to help you... Okay?! So, just try."
I nodded. "I'll try." I lied.
He smiled. "Ja, your off to Rei-chan's room, next, ne?"
"Hai."
"Gambate, ne." He said. "And, I hope you can confess to Ai."
Of course...
Everything was simply for me to survive. I was taking advantage of these petty humans.
An android isn't going to win my heart over that easily.
Right?

Okay, since I'm lazy... I figured that I'm going to skip everyone else and go to Ai. I have major writers block when I'm dealing with other characters. So, sorry if you were looking forward to a certain UtaPri character.
Thanks for all the reads! Comment and vote! ^_^