Ch. 11:

"Hello, dear alien." The blue eyes professor said. "We've met before. Remember?"
I growled.
"My name is Professor Bimii (lol Fromm Mikagura Gakuen Suite)." He smiled and pulled out a folder. "I attacked that brown haired idol and got to that other professor's lab through a different entrance. I destroyed that lab and got samples and info on you. Now... All I have to do is test you until you're of no use to me."
I tried to move. But, to use. I was strapped onto the table.
He pulled out a syringe and smiled. "A sleeping drug, just so you won't feel a thing." He smiled. "I'm nice, aren't I?"
He inserted the shot into my arm and the drug took over immediately.

*Third POV*

Ai grabbed his stuff and Reika's stuff an her song. He hailed down a cab and immediately drove to the hospital the Professor was being held.
He burst through the door to find a bruised Reiji who also had a broken arm and a broken Professor.
"Reiji, Professor." Ai said. "I need to fine Reika."
"Eh?!" Reiji cried. "What happened to Rei-chan2?!"
"The blue eyed professor took her." Ai growled.
"Bimii." The professor snarled.
"I need his address, please, Professor."
The professor sighed. "Gomen, Ai-kun." He said. "Demo... Everything I know was on my computer. He bugged it."
"Then I'll debug it." Ai said.
"Go ahead, my boy." The professor whispered. "Find her. Be with her. You've improved since she came along."
"I know." Ai whispered with a small smile. "I'm going. Reiji call Shining and tell him to call the police. I'm going to find her."

***

Ai stepped into the broken up and shabby building. Everything was askew and broken.
Only a small computer lay humming in the corner.
Ai took a deep breath. This was going to take awhile.

*time skip: 12 hours later*

His hair was a mess and everything about his posture said irritation.
Ai pulled back at his hair again as the computer blinked red.
It's been 12 hours. Who knows what could've happened to Reika?!
He typed in another code and the screen blinked yellow.
His brow shot up. Yellow?!
He hanged several numbers an the code blinked green. The computer debugged and the home screen popped up.
Ai opened the folders and nearly fell off his chair.
Over 1000 folders appeared.
Now, this may take awhile.
"Just like finding a needle in a haystack." Ai muttered, angry.

*Reika's POV*

My heart beat in my chest as I awoke. My head was spinning and I was sweating and crying.
My body ached everywhere and tell a tale scars ensures that I've been cut open.
Bimii smiled from where he was lounging. "You're such a beautiful specimen." He said, taking off his coat. "So human like, yet so alien. You're like an enhanced human, nothing like that AI that stupid excuse for a scientist built."
"Ai is beautiful! He's perfect!" I defended.
His eye gleamed. "No emotion, no love. You, on the other hand are brimming with affection and beauty." He unstrapped me. "I want you to be mine."
I quickly jumped of and ran, but he caught me. He pressed a hungry kiss against my lips.
I kicked him and back away. "Stay away."
"Or?"
"Or you're dead. I'm not yours, I'm Ai's."
He snarled and pinned me agains the wall. "You cannot hurt me."
A bad feeling whined through me. Dread and...
"A pulse." I whispered. "How long have I been out?!"
"18 hours." He snapped.
18 hours without music. OMG! And this traumatizing moment. I'm going to disappear.
"Now, let me hear you sing." He whispered.
I ducked away and ran.
He caught up to me with a smirk.
"No escaping me."

*Third POV*

Ai ran. The address was running through his mind and imprinted onto his vision.
It was all the way across the city.
'Please be alright.' He thought.

*Reika's POV*
'Voice help.' I thought.
Stay calm, Ai is almost here. It said.
I breathed a sigh of relief.
The professor ripped at my clothes at my sigh. "What? Finally fall for me?"
I glared. "As. If."
He ripped at my short as I backed away. He pushed me into one of his carts. I tripped and fell, glass breaking around me, and some dug into my skin.
I felt tears run down my face.
The Professor injected the sleeping drug into me again. I fought to stay conscious.
"Ai...." I whispered.
He's here~ and so is the police. the voice said.
I laughed. "Sayonarra, bi***."
He turned around and was shot by a taser gun.
Ai ran to me, cupping my face as he place my head onto his lap. "Reika..."
I smiled. "Hi." And then I passed out.

*Third POV*

Ai slept right beside her hospital bed. They said the drug would wear off, but the scars would stay.
He didn't mind the scars, though. If anything, she looked prettier.
She shifted before waking up. "Ai." She said with a smile.
"Ohayo, Reika." He said.
She looked down to where her aches and pains came from.
Her face fell as she saw all the scars on her skin.
"You're beautiful." He said, cupping her chin with his hand. "Don't look so down."
"I was disappearing... I was pulsing..." Reika muttered.
"I was there, remember?" He said, bringing their faces closer. "I was watching you."
She sighed. "Okay."
He kissed her gently and quickly. "Okay. Then, you have a recording and an arrangement to get ready for. So, get up."
Reika glared at her lover. His mood changes too quickly sometimes.

Yay! Another done. Maybe a few more chapters before I finish this story up! Comment and vote! Arigato! ^-^
☆〜 Chai