Ch. 3:

*Reika's POV*

I braved a step, hoping that this girl wasn't rude or snobby or air headed.
Unfortunately, it was the last one.
Everyone glanced in my direction, but she's the one who stood up and said, "Konnichiwa, I'm Haruka Nanami." She bowed, accidentally smashing her face against the table.
I bit back a laugh as the nearest boys to her- Otoya, Masato, and Syo- checked to see if she was okay.
And, just to say, I didn't like this girl one bit. Her inner music was a reddish pink, like her hair... But, it was just too perfect. Way too perfect. I made me suspicious, just a little suspicious.
"Ahem..." I said, regaining my posture. "I'm Haruse Reika."
"Aww, how cute!!!" Natsuki cried, which made me smile. He seemed like the type to make others smile. "Rei-chan 2 and Haru-chan have nearly the same last names!"
Okay, hated Natsuki in that moment... Just for a tiny second.
"R-right..." I said, going to grab a plate.
I picked up a plate of whatever the hack it was, I wasn't paying attenion, and sat in a lone corner, very, very, very far away from the air headed and clueless Nanami and her reverse harem.
'So unfair,' I thought. 'Every girl wants to be her... And, I'm the one who really needs the music...'
I looked down to my hands. I gasped as I saw it disappear and reappear.
I needed that music... And quick. Just a little song or someone humming would do.
They were all busy mooning over Haruka. Whatever. This place is a music industry, there should at least be one person singing or music blasting or something.
Forgetting about my meal, I quietly stood up and left.
I walked quickly down the twisting halls, searching frantically for music. I closed my eyes, depending on my ears.
One, two, three, I counted my steps. Four, five, six, sev-
"Nani o shiteru?" A bored voice asked.
My eyes flew open as I turned around.
Ai was standing there, hands crossed across his chest. "You didn't eat dinner. My data tells me you haven't had a decent meal in 2 days. My data also-"
He stopped short as he saw my figure disappear and reappear.
"Wha-" he started.
I smiled painfully. "Hmm?"
"You... You just..." He stuttered.
"I just-ITAI!" I cried, clutching my heart and my figure flickered once more.
Ai was at my side in an instant. "Reika, what's going on, what's wrong?" He demanded, wrapping his arms around me, one hand holding mine and the other checking my heart rate.
"Your heart rate is irregular and my data... My data is all messed up! I don't know-"
"Onegai." I gasped. "Utate kudasai."
His eyes widened, then his brow wrinkled. "Eh?!"
"Just... Just sing, for me," I whispered. "Please, I-" I gasped and doubled over. "I just..."
I felt him relax behind me, he took a deep breath and sang,
" Yuki ga marude sakura no you.. Oh, silent white..."

My heart swelled and I could feel myself become whole again. He finished his song and looked down at me.
His eyes widened. "What just-"
I stood quickly. "It's nothing!"
And I tried to run, but Ai held me back.
"Reika you are going to- WOAH!" He cried as I tugged away from him... And failed.
I fell onto the floor, and Ai was sprawled on top of me.
I blushed, wanting my life to end... There and then.
"Ai-Ai!" Reiji's voice came. "We heard the singing and- OH MY GAWD!"
"AiMi," Ren said. (AiMi, correct me if I'm wrong, is what Ren called Ai in one of the Drama Unit CDs). "Thats cheating, you know."
I closed my eyes.
KILL ME NOW... IM DYING OF EMBARASSMENT! I thought. AND THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST DAY!

Okay, it's done.... Idk where this is going... So, comment and vote, arigato! ^^