Ch. 9:

After my week with Ai finished, I decided to go to Shining and tell him that I had found the one.
I couldn't believe it myself. It just happened so quickly... I'm actually going home... And I'm going to save it.
I knocked on Shining's office door and entered it.
"Shining." I said. "I have completed my mission and I have found the one who will save my world. I'm leaving with him first thing next week."
He looked at me. "No~No~No~, miss Reika!" He snapped.
"What do you mean no?!" I cried.
"No means no." He said. "I'm not done with you yet. You still have to write a song an debut."
"But you if all people know that I'm unable to perform in front if a crowd! I can barely perform in front of the senpais!" I snapped. "Plus I'm already on the verge of disappearing! As so is my world!"
"The faster you compose, the faster you debut, the faster you go home with Mr. Mikaze."
"Demo-"
"Dismissed!"
I glared at him over my shoulder, then stormed back to Ai's dorm.
"When are we leaving? Should I start packing?" He asked me.
I shook my head. "We're not leaving anytime soon, Ai." I said.
He cocked his head. "Why not?"
I let my emotions tumble out. "Shining said I have to compose a song! I don't even know how to compose! I'm no Nanami Haruka! And he said I have to perform! I can't even step in front of a crowd! And I-"
I was pretty sure I was pulsing.
So... Why was Ai touching me? His lips against mine!
He separated.
"What was that?!" I cried.
"A kiss." He answered. "According to my data, it seems like you don't know what a kiss is. Reiji told me to do it. He said it would be your first kiss."
I blushed. "R-right..."
He looked at me. "But if you're going to compose and sing and be in front of a crowd..." His eyes flashed murderously. "I'm going to have to train you."
I gulped, unable to say a word.

Sorry it's really short! I promise I'll do more in the next chapter! Arigato! ^-^