Ch. 13:

It's been 2 months since the release of Blue Bird. It hit top charts. Apparently that's a good thing.
Now, here I am, being scolded by Ringo about my tan lines.
"You should've been more careful!" Ringo snapped.
"Careful about what?!" I snapped. "I've never heard of tan lines!!"
We seemed to have attracted a crowd, for the STARISH and QUARTET NIGHT boys gathered at the slightly open door.
"Look at you, you're practically bacon!" Ringo said again.
"Bacon?! Excuse me!" I snapped.
He sighed and looked at the beautiful strapless navy blue dress. "I'll have to put this away..."
I shrugged. "Oh well."
Ringo grumbled as he sat me down on a chair and went to a closet. He turned to the door. "Kimi-tachi!" Ringo called. "Stop idling around and help me!"
There was a collective sigh as the boys filed in.
I sat on the edge of the chair and watched as the boys awkwardly looked around at the racks of girls' clothes and underclothes.
Ringo rolled his eyes. "You boys are all useless! Go sit down!"
Happily, they obliged.
Ringo came back out with a white tube top with a zipper on the back, a black button up blazer with one shoulder bearing blue epaulettes, dark jeans with a silver chain, black fingerless gloves, and navy blue shoes.
Everyone's eyes widened. "Sugoi, Ringo/Rin-chan!"
He nodded. "Go put it on, Reika."
I gathered the clothes into my arms and hastily made my way to the dressing room as Ringo took my seat.
First, I discarded all of my clothes, put on the pants, shoes, and gloves, an unzipped the tube top and then struggled to zip it back up as I put it on.
Blushing, I peeked out from behind the curtain. "C-can some one zip me?"
Ren smirked as he stood up and made his way towards me. "I'd be happy to zip an unzip you, Reika-chan."
I shuddered, luckily, Ai stood up, shoved Ren out of the way, and entered the dressing room.
I turned around and lifted my hair, redder than a tomato.
Ai approached me, put a hand on my bare shoulder and zipped me up.
"There." He whispered and leaned in. "But I'd rather be unzipping you."
"A-Ai!" I whispered, turning around.
He smirked. "I'm just kidding..." Ai kissed me gently. "Maybe..."
I shoved him out. "Out!"
He moved out and I slipped on the jacket and stepped out.
"Well?" I asked.
Ringo nodded. "Perfect!"
I sighed. "Good. Can I go now?"
Ringo shook his head. "No, no, no!" He said.
Everyone quickly filed out. "Good luck~" they called.
"MAKE UP!" Ringo smiled.
I groaned.
Here goes nothing.

Done!! Almost finished. Comment and vote, Arigato! ^-^
☆〜 Chai