Ch. 15:

I did a little dance around our luggage.
Ai was verifying stuff with Shining, arranging times and stuff like that.
I was going home.
I was going to save my home.
Ai walked in. "Ready to go?" He asked.
I nodded. "Take my hand."
He took my hand as we stood in between the luggage.
Light flashed around us and in an instant we were standing in a recording studio in Jamiens.
It was nothing like earth's recording studios. It had more complex stuff and screens and holograms.
Ai eyed the mic. It was a mic with fluff on it. "Umm..." He said.
"Just sing whatever, Ai. I'm a master at using Jamiens' tech." I said, typing away at a screen.
He nodded and sang A.I.
I could feel the world becoming one. I could feel myself becoming whole again.
This was perfect.
All was well.

*time skip*

As soon as we walked out of the studio, we were swarmed with government officials and stuff.
Ai was famous and was a hit.
They whisked him away as soon as I told Ai the address of my apartment.
I heaved our luggage into my pretty big apartment.
Jamiens is nothing like earth. The sun is up, but there are usually several gray clouds. The buildings are high and mighty and everyone walks or rides bikes or skateboards.
I loved the feeling of being home.
"Yo." Someone said.
But not someone.
The voice.
The voice was a person.
A very handsome person.
My eyes widened. He was attractive. A tall and lean build and lightly muscled. He had sparkling mocha eyes and swept back red-brown hair.
And somehow... I knew him. "Noaki." I whispered.
"Beautiful. My beautiful Reika." He said.
I wrinkled my brow. "Have we met?"
He smiled a serene smile. "Only in your forgotten dreams."
He approached me and helped me with my bags.
And we talked of things.
Of him helping me.
Of me saving Jamiens.
Of the concert.
Of me especially.
"I was something your mind created." He said suddenly. "In your desperation and sorrow, in your pining and doubt. I was created. I'm your dream boy."
I wanted to oppose. I wanted to push away.
But I couldn't.
He was too intoxicating. He was too mind filling. Too... Much. Like drug.
"I'm part of you. I've been within you and have seen the darkest parts of your mind." He whispered, seizing me by the shoulders. "I want you to be mine, Reika."
"B-but..." I said. "I have some one."
Déjà vu. I was having déjà vu. This is what happened with Bimii.
"Really?" He whispered, pushing me down onto the couch. "Who? What's his name?"
I opened my mouth.
But I forgot.
What was his name again?
"What does he look like?" Noaki asked again.
I couldn't remember.
What happened?! Why couldn't I remember anything from my journey to earth?!
"You never left." He whispered.
He kissed me passionately. I buried my hand in his soft hair and snaked the pheromone around his neck.
"Reika-" Some one else said, coming in.
We broke off our kiss and I looked at the boy standing at the door.
Cyan hair a bit messy from the media.
Cyan eyes sparkling with emotion... A very said emotion.
Suddenly I remembered everything. I shoved Noaki off. "His name is Miakze Ai!" I snapped.
Noaki looked at Ai with distaste. "I did tell you he was a friend. I didn't tell you to fall in love with him."
Ai looked at me with hurt eyes. "Reika... How could you? You never told me you had someone else..."
I shook my head. "No, Ai! He means nothing. He's just the one who helped me out during the tough times on earth."
"He helped you?!" Ai snapped. "Where was he when you had your first pulse? Where was he when you were taken away?"
"Ai-"
"I'm going back. There are demos in my bag." Ai stated. He glared at Noaki. "You two can continue whatever you were going to do."
He walked out.
"See. He's nothing. He walked out on you." Noaki said.
I picked up the nearest thing and threw it a him.
"I. Hate. You." I snapped. "If you were really my friend and cared for me, you would at least let me find happiness, not hurt me by hurting some one I actually know and love!"
He looked wounded. "Gomen..."
"You better be sorry!" I snapped. "If you're really just part of my imagination, disappear until I need you, got it?!"
He nodded sadly. "Ja ne, Reika."
He disappeared and I walked out to find Ai.
He couldn't have gotten that far, right?
Nope. Wrong.

Yay! I think I'll end it with the next chapter! Comment and vote! Arigato! ^-^
☆〜 Chai