Love me

"Eddy...please" Brett begged. "You can't always get what you want, love" Eddy purred in Brett's ear. "God...but I want you so bad, Eddy" Brett whimpered.

"Oh, believe me, I know. But I wanna have some fun first" Eddy said getting off the bed. "Come on, get up. I have something in mind" Eddy said while sitting on the edge of the bed. Brett followed. "Sit in front of me" Eddy said with that cold stare that made Brett shiver every time. Brett followed Eddy's orders and sat down. Eddy ruffled Brett's hair. "You're so pretty when you're obeying me with no hesitation" Eddy said while suddenly tugging Brett's hair. Brett whimpered.

"Now be good and blow me, maybe I'll give you a reward" Brett nodded. Eddy sharply inhaled when Brett took him in his mouth. "Oh...mmm...! Your being so good..." Eddy said with his eyes rolling back. Eddy pulled Brett's hair. Brett loved when Eddy pulled his hair. Brett moaned when Eddy did that, and the vibrations were almost enough to push Eddy to the edge. Eddy pulled Brett's hair more. More vibrations. "Ohh!...Brett...faster!" Eddy was practically screaming at this point. Brett went a lot faster then Eddy thought he would. "Fuck! Ah! Yes..." if Eddy pulled Brett's hair more, that would be enough to push him, and he knew it. When Eddy pulled Brett's hair, Brett moaned the loudest Eddy had heard. "Yes!...oh~"

Eddy's thighs were shaking. Eddy couldn't get anything out but one word. "Cum!" Eddy shot in Brett's mouth. Brett had a mix of cum and spit coming (pun intended) from the sides of his mouth. Eddy was still shaking over the orgasm, but soon calmed down. "Fuck, that was good...your definitely getting something"

Eddy and Brett switched spots and Eddy took Brett in the mouth. "Oh Eddy!..." Brett moaned very loudly. "Do you want me to go faster? Eddy asked. Brett nodded impatiently. Eddy took Brett in his mouth, but way faster this time. "Oh...ah! Brett fell back on the bed and his eyes rolled back, with his jaw dropping, and becoming a moaning mess.

Brett soon came, and Eddy knew ahead of time, so he let go and let Brett have his orgasm. Except he gave Brett a hand job while he came. Brett couldn't take it, so he screamed Eddy's name. "Eddy!" After a while of Brett's heavy ass breathing and moans, they calmed down and got into the shower. "Did I tell you that I love you so much?" Brett said, while getting into the shower.

"No, but...I love you too...so much"