Touch me

"Touch me, Eddy...please" Eddy was teasing Brett by not touching Brett where he wanted to be touched. "Shh, I'm gonna take it slow, baby" Eddy said while getting on top of Brett and grinding on his groin. "God I want you in me so bad, I want you to cum in me, and I want to feel it come out, babe"

Eddy got harder by Brett's dirty talk. "Mm...baby I want that too, so fucking bad, but its best if we take it slow" Brett whined. "But Ed-"

Brett's voice trailed off into a moan when Eddy started rubbing their groins together. "Mm...! Eddy, please fuck me so hard, I won't be able to walk for days, please...!"

"Oh, I'll fuck you harder than that, babe" Eddy said while dry humping Brett. Brett was moving up and down on the bed with his legs spread, with his head laying back while moaning. "Oh...holy shit!...babe"

Eddy couldn't wait any longer, so he started taking Brett's pants off, and undressed him. There was already pre-cum on the tip of Brett's dick. Eddy licked it off slowly, making Brett moan. "Oh...!"

"Eddy...please, I can't wait any longer babe..." Eddy got up and took off his pants and underwear. Brett got hard by seeing his boyfriend's body so close to him. "Your already hard babe?" Eddy asked while making hickeys and the side of Brett's neck, where his violin mark would usually be. "Blame it on the violin, babe, they'll believe it" Eddy said while making more.

"Mmm...okay..." Brett said with his jaw dropping. Eddy positioned himself in between Brett's legs. Before Eddy fucked Brett, he grabbed the lube and smothered it on. Eddy pressed against Brett's opening. Brett clenched the sheets when Eddy pushed himself in. It was amazing.

Seeing Eddy's body working inside him, seeing his dick pounding in and out of him, his hands on his thighs to keep him in place, to see his eyes roll back in pleasure, to see his mouth dropping, to see his eyebrows raise up, to hear him grunting and moaning in pleasure. It was so arousing to know that he was doing that, he was making his boyfriend's eyes roll back. Eddy was making love to Brett. He found it all so fucking hot. "Oh...Eddy!" Brett came on his own stomach. Eddy went down and licked it up while looking into Brett's pleasured eyes. Eddy soon came in Brett.

                   There's your wish, babe