Do Not Disturb

Eddy and Brett were out for vacation. "Thank you baby, for taking me on vacation" Eddy said, kissing Brett's cheek. "Anything for you, love" Brett started kissing Eddy, slowly turning into passionate kissing. "Oh, so we're doing this all of a sudden?" Eddy joked against Brett's lips. "I mean, if you want too...I just can't help myself...you're too damn sexy" Brett purred in Eddy's ear. Eddy blushed. "Mm...I'm not the sexy one, you are"

Brett worked his way down to Eddy's neck, knowing where he liked to be kissed. "Shit..." Eddy whimpered, while biting his lip. "Hold on baby" Brett got up and pushed the 'Do Not Disturb' button. "There we go" Brett said while walking back over to Eddy. He started kissing Eddy's neck, all the way down to his chest, making a trail of hickeys. "Oh my go-mm..."

Brett smirked at the noises his boyfriend made, knowing that he made him do them. "Brett...maybe we should move to the bed?" Brett nodded, and they made their way to the bed. Brett pushed Eddy down on the bed with force. They got undressed, and Bret realized that Eddy was already hard. "Wow, I didn't even really touch you, and you're already so hard" Eddy's cheeks got redder by the moment. "I could stare at you and get hard to be honest"

"Damn, I really am hot, huh?" Eddy nodded eagerly while smiling. "You're hot too, especially when your enjoying yourself" Brett said, purring the last part. "W-well, I'm about to be really hot then" Brett nodded at that. Brett got on top of Eddy and biting his ear. "*gasp* fuck...! You know I like being bitten there...mmm..god, how did I get such a naughty boy...?"

Brett started sucking on Eddy's neck, leaving deep red marks on his neck, surely to be there for weeks. He then started kissing all the way down to his stomach, stopping at his v-line. "Brett, can I fuck you now, please?" Eddy pleaded. But Brett wasn't going to give in just yet, he liked to tease Eddy. "No no, not yet..." Eddy whimpered because he needed something more.

Brett started off by licking Eddy's nipple, sucking it as if it was his neck. He started licking it in circles and making Eddy whimper. "Mm..!" He then kissed him all the way down, and licked the tip of his dick. Eddy inhaled sharply. "Shit...are you done yet...?" Brett shook his head mischievously. "Not yettt"

Brett then stood up, and straddled Eddy, and started riding him (except no dicc) "Brett...you're making me so horny right now, I just want to be pleased with your tight hole, please..." Eddy moaned. "Not quite yet...we'll get there..." Brett said, quickly kissing Eddy on his lips.

Brett continued to straddle Eddy, and got him hard as a rock. When the time came, Brett was ready. "Okay, I'm ready...are you ready to be pleased with my very tight hole?" Brett purred. "Oh my god, yes...! Please babe" Brett nodded, and slowly sat on his dick, pushing himself up and then slamming back down with force. It was also perfect, because when he slammed back down, he swallowed his dick entirely, it was so fucking good. "Oh my god, yes!" Brett moaned, with his eyes rolling back.

"Oh god, you fill me up so good, Eddy!" Brett said, with his brows furrowed, and his head tilted back. His hands were supporting him by pushing them against Eddy's chest. "Fuck...! You're so tight...!!"

"Yeah...! We haven't fucked in a while...fuck!" Brett moaned. "Oh, baby...I'm gonna cum!"

"Me too...I'm close too" Then, Eddy suggested something. "Do you want a hand...?" Brett nodded, still getting fucked with Eddy's dick. Eddy reached out with a shaky hand, and gripped Brett's dick tightly, quickly moving up and down. Not even 10 seconds later, Brett had the highest orgasm he has ever had. "Oh fuuckk! Oh!" A long string of thick cum came shooting out landing on Eddy's neck and chest, a little on his face. Eddy's eyes were rolling back, licking some of the cum with his finger. After a little bit, he came inside Brett non-stop, filling him to the brim. Some of it actually spilled out, it was so much. Brett got off of Eddy and lied next to him. "That was amazing...you have a little..." Brett said, pointing to Eddy's cheek. He wiped it off with his fingers, and licked it off. "I would say that's gross, but actually, it's pretty hot"

"Okay okay, enough of your dirty talk, let's go in the shower" Eddy jokingly said, getting off the bed. Brett grabbed his arm. "Please, stay with me for a little longer, I don't think I can properly walk yet...?" Brett said, with his cute puppy eyes. "Okay, let's cuddle then"

Brett smiled and held out his arms for Eddy. He happily agreed, and they cuddled for the night.

"I love you Eddy"

"I love you too, Brett, so, so much"

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Thank you all for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it, also, here's some information about me.
1. Im pretty young, I won't define my age, but I'm in 6th grade, I know, pretty young for these stories ( and go ahead, you can stop reading my stories if you want to, you probably don't feel comfortable reading a 6h graders major NSFW chapters, but I'd appreciate if you stuck around with me. I also did research, and I don't think it's illegal, but if it is, DON'T TELL NO ONE SHHHHH, IM STILL YOUNGGG.

2. I'm a pianist, still not LingLing tho-🥲 even tho I'm pretty damn good.

3. I feel I'm going to get somewhere with these stories, sure they may not be the best, but they're pretty good, I hope some people can stick around with me!

\\❤️❤️be safe❤️❤️//