Drunk

Brett and Eddy haven't went out for a long time, and they were going to tonight. Except it didn't go as planned.

"Brett, you almost ready!?" Eddy shouted from the living room, buttoning up his shirt. "Yeah, almost!" Brett shouted from the bathroom. He was still getting his clothes on. After awhile, he was ready. "Okay, I'm ready" Brett said, walking over to Eddy. "Alright, let's get going man" Eddy said, grabbing his keys.

They got into the car, and buckled themselves in. "Alright, I'm so glad we're finally getting to go out after such a long time" Eddy said, checking if any cars were behind him. "Yeah, I agree" Brett nodded in agreement.

After they got to their destination, they both got out of the car and immediately got in. Brett yelled over the loud music. "What do you want to do first?!"

"How about we go get a drink!" Eddy yelled. Brett nodded. They went up to the bartender to order a drink.

One things led to another, and they both got very drunk. Someone saw them and asked if they needed a ride. Since they were drunk, they accepted, not knowing what this person could do. They gave him the address to their house, and they were soon home, still very drunk. "Eddyyyy, come herrree" Brett drunkly said. Eddy walked over to him, and hugged him. "Ohh, you're soooo warmmmm" Eddy said, hugging Brett tighter. "Eddy, we need to gooo to bed~" Brett said, pointing to his bedroom. They had separate bedrooms, but they were too drunk to really care. Soon they were in Brett's bed, cuddled up under the blankets. "Edddyyy, can I tell youuuu somethin'?" Brett asked. "Sure"

"I like you, and I've been having dirty thoughts about you, I want you" Eddy's cheeks got redder by the moment. "Oh really? Well~ I want you too" Eddy said, with a sly smirk on his face. "Okay then" Brett said.

Eddy didn't know how it happened, but in a little bit, Brett was on top of Eddy, straddling him. Brett was rubbing their groins together. "Oh my god~" Eddy moaned. Brett got off Eddy and took his pants off. Eddy then started taking his pants off as well. After that, Brett got in between Eddy's legs and gave him a hand job. "Holy shit...! Oh my god, faster!" Eddy moaned, holding on to the pillow he was laying his head was on. Brett stopped. Eddy whined in disappointment. "Why did you stop~"

"You'll see~" Brett teased. Eddy grew more nervous. Brett spit on his finger, and stuck it in Eddy slowly. Eddy gasped. "Oh my god, you could've t-told me you were g-gonna to do that~" Eddy moaned. Brett went in and out. "Uh...!" Eddy threw his head back. He pushed down on Brett's finger to get more, I didn't work. "Brett, please" Brett shook his head. God how was Brett so good at this? Brett took his fingers out and stuck in two. Eddy flinched and threw his head back with a moan. "Fuckk~ " Brett repeatedly touched his prostate. "Oh my god, oh my god~fuck!" Brett took his fingers out of him. "So, what position do you want to do?" Eddy's cheeks got redder by the moment. "Um...spooning?" Eddy said hesitantly. "Okay, let's do that then"

Eddy lied on his side, and Brett lied behind him. He slowly stuck his dick inside Eddy. Eddy threw his head back. "Oh...fuck" Eddy said as a whisper. Brett started slowly thrusting inside him. "Uh...faster...Brett...!" Brett grabbed a fist full of Eddy's hair, and the other hand was on his hips to reach deeper. Brett started going faster, while reaching deeper. He was hitting Eddy's prostate every time too. Both of their breathing were heavy. Eddy started moving his hips to deepen the pleasure.

"Oh my god, you feel so good...! Eddy...we need to do this more often..." Eddy moaned in response. Eddy's head was hid in his pillow, moaning like crazy. "Oh my god...yes! Right there, fuck~"

Brett grunted. "Uh..." Eddy bit his lip. "Brett...you feel so fucking good!"

Brett gave Eddy a hand. "Brett! Fuck me harder!" Brett gave what Eddy wanted. "Fuck~! Yes...oh my god...!"