Tie me up

A/N: This is gonna be HELLA kinky😈😈//❤️❤️be safe❤️❤️//
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here they were, Brett tied to the bed. Eddy had a tiny remote in his hand, to control a vibrator that Brett had stuck right by his prostate, and he begged for it to be turned on. "Please, Eddy, please turn it on" Brett pleaded.

"Make me" Eddy said raising an eyebrow. Brett got harder by the moment and Eddy saw it. God, how he loves when his boyfriend could get hard, just by looking at him. "Wow, babe, already hard" Eddy said, crawling on top of Brett. "Naughty boy..." Eddy whispered in Brett's ear. Brett got even more turned on. "Fuck Eddy, I can't help it, you're so fucking hot, I could cum just by looking at you, fuck..." Brett moaned. Eddy unexpectedly switched on the vibrator.

"Oh...!" Brett closed his eyes. Eddy just stood there, watching Brett enjoy himself, it was so fucking hot. "Please, Eddy...turn it u-up" Brett pleaded. "Fuck~" Brett moaned when it hit his prostate, and luckily, it stayed. Brett twisted and turned, and he wanted to touch himself, but he was tied to the bed. "Mm!...holy fuck...!" Brett was close now, and Eddy recognized when he was. The grunting, the twitching, the eyes rolling back, he knew that he was close. So Eddy turned it off. "Oh..." Brett groaned in frustration. "Why...I was so close"

"Exactly my point" Eddy said. Eddy walked up to him and slowly wrapped his hand around his dick. Brett gasped. Eddy slowly moved up and down, and got faster every time Brett moaned. Obviously it got pretty intense. "Mm! Shit...!" Eddy stopped randomly. "Fuck...why?" Brett was starting to get frustrated. "You really think you're gonna cum without giving me anything...you're being very bad..."

"Oh my god...if I'm being bad then give me a punishment" Brett moaned. "Before that, I'm gonna untie you, and you're gonna be a good boy and blow me." Eddy said sternly. Eddy untied Brett and he sat down in between Eddy's legs. Brett took him in his mouth. "Oh...shit!..."

Brett gave him a hand job in between. "Oh! Mm! Oh..." Eddy came with his body shaking. Brett released and licked the side of his mouth, which contained spit and cum. "Oh damn...you're being a good boy" Eddy unexpectedly turned on the vibrator. Brett fell to the floor, wiggling and moaning. "Shit~! Mm...! Fuck"

"Get up" Brett looked at him with stunned eyes. "Get up?...you..t-think..I'm gonna..get up?" Eddy shook his head. "Bad boy...I'll turn it off" Eddy said looking into Brett's eyes. "Okay okay, fine" Brett tried to get up with trembling hands. "Oh...!" Brett moaned. "Every time you moan, I'll turn it down" Brett covered his mouth. He gave out a little muffled moan, hoping Eddy wouldn't hear it. Luckily, he didn't. Brett couldn't help but moan when it continued to hit his prostate, over and over again. "Holy shit...!"

But instead off turning it down, like Eddy said he would, he turned it up. "Oh...fuck!" There was pre-cum dripping onto the floor. Eddy bent down and licked it off. "Mmm~!" Brett came on the floor with a grunt. "Oh...!" He kept going with his body shaking. "Mm!~ " Eddy went down below him and blew him as he came. "Eddy!" Brett kept cumming in Eddy's mouth, and he swallowed it. After they were done they washed up and cuddled. "I love you, so much"

"I love you too Brett" They closed their eyes to drift off.

"So much"