Fantasy

Eddy hadn't masturbated in a long time, and he knew he needed it today. He lay in his bed, Brett gone to the grocery store, which gave him plenty of time to do what he needed. He thought of a scenario of him and Brett to get him going.

Brett slid a finger in. "Oh! Fuck...holy shit"

"Mm...Brett, more..." Eddy moaned to himself while unbuttoning his pants.

"Brett...more please!..." Brett slid another finger in. He tossed and turned when he hit his prostate. "Oh, yeah...! Right there! Fuck that's good!"

"Oh...Brett, fuck me...!" Eddy moaned loudly while jerking himself off. "Fuck..."

Brett took his fingers out of Eddy, making sure to hit that spot on the way. He positioned himself in between Eddy's legs. He pushed himself in. "Mm! Oh you feel so fucking good!"

"Shit!...faster...!" Eddy said, he went faster, in real life, and in his fantasy.

"Oh...shit Brett, you're good!"

Eddy let his jaw drop as he went faster and faster. "Oh...shit!" His eyes rolled back so fucking far. "Oh my god....! Brett!"

Speaking of Brett, he walked through the door. Eddy jumped. "Oh shit!" Brett ran to him. "Did you cum already?" Brett asked impatiently. "No, not yet?"

             "We're about to have some fun"

~~~~~~~

They quickly got undressed. "I walked in on you saying my name, I'm guessing you were fantasizing of me?" Brett asked with a chuckle. Eddy's cheeks got redder by the moment. "Yeah..."

"Well, I'm actually here now, so it's gonna be even better" Brett said running kisses down his neck. "Mm...damn right..." Brett grabbed the lube and smothered it on. Brett positioned himself in between Eddy's legs and pushed himself against his opening. He slowly pushed himself in. "Ahh, shit~!" Eddy's eyes rolled back. "Uh...you're so tight Eddy...!" He started thrusting in and out of him. "Ah...! Brett~" Brett jacked Eddy off while doing it, he wanted to make Eddy feel good first. They soon came and cuddled all night. "Oh...Brett, you're so good inside me, I love you so much.

                       "I love you too"

A/N: So, I'm not very stable in the mind right now, something VERY bad happened yesterday, it hurt me, no abuse, but it just traumatized me. So that's why it's not very detailed. ❤️❤️be safe❤️❤️//