Good boy pt.2

Eddy and Brett switched spots. "Brett, will you love me like I loved you?" Eddy asked laying down on the bed. "Yes babe, I'll love you till you say stop" Brett grabbed the lube and smothered it on. Brett spread Eddy's legs, and pressed against Eddy's opening. They went in for a kiss before Brett pushed himself in little by little. "Uh..." Eddy moaned.

"It's okay baby" Brett pushed deeper. "Mm..." Eddy's eyes rolled back when Brett pushed himself inside. "God you feel so good babe...!" Brett said while running a hand through his hair. Eddy tried to hide his face, but Brett pinned his hands to the bed. Brett looked at Eddy and shook his head. "I'm afraid I won't allow that, baby" Eddy couldn't do anything but let his mouth drop. "Brett~oh fuck!..."

"Don't worry babe" Brett said while going down to kiss him. Eddy gasped when Brett hit his prostate. "Fuck! Brett!" Eddy couldn't control himself anymore and just let his body do what it needed. His eyes rolled back so far you couldn't see them anymore, his hands clenched in the sheets so hard, he drooled so much, there was a huge spot on the bed, he wanted to touch himself, but Brett's hands were pinning his hands. He shouted his boyfriend's name super loud. "BRETT!!" Eddy moaned.

"Let it out baby, let it all out" See that could go two ways, and it went those two ways. Eddy came on Brett stomach, but still wouldn't stop. He came for at least ten seconds. "Mm!" Brett soon came inside Eddy a lot. "Oh my go-" Eddy stopped in his tracks when Brett didn't stop the thrusting after they both came. "Ah!" Eddy screamed so loudly. "Oh~!" After they both had their pleasure going on for at least 2 hours, Brett had collapsed on Eddy. "Oh my gosh, I can't explain. That was literal heaven for 2 hours, please...can we do this again this week? I'll give you something real good, please"

Brett shook his head. "You don't have to give me anything. If you want it, I'll give it to you" Eddy nodded. "I'll give you something after then" Brett shook his head again. "Baby, I love you, and I promise..you don't have to give me anything" Brett said while going in for a kiss. "Okay...fine" Eddy said sarcastically. "I love you" Said Brett

I love you too