Cleaning up

"Hey, I'm gonna go shower, okay?" Brett said picking out clothes. "Okay" Eddy said, not looking up from the TV. Brett walked into the bathroom and took off his clothes. He turned on the water just how he liked it, and jumped in. The warm water felt nice on his skin after a long day. "Hmm..." Brett enjoyed how the hot water spilt on him. The door opened. "Hey, may I join you?" Eddy asked, taking off his clothes anyway. "Sure, yeah" Brett said, he knew where this was going.

Eddy got in the shower with him and hugged him from behind. "That's sweet baby, but I have shampoo in my hair, I don't want it to get in your eyes" Brett said. "Baby, I don't care about soap in my eyes, I just want you right now" Eddy said while kissing Brett's neck. He tilted his head so he had better access. "Mmm..." Eddy started rubbing his chest, going down to his stomach, and on his abdomen, and then he stopped. Brett turned around to kiss Eddy on his chest. Eddy pushed Brett against the wall. "Oh...what are we gonna do today...?" Brett whimpered as Eddy was stroking his dick.

"How about we start with stretching?" Eddy said, giving Brett hickeys on his neck. "Mm...okay" Brett leaned his hands on the wall of the shower and bent down. "Okay, I'm gonna go get the lube first, okay?" Brett nodded. After Eddy got the lube, he put a generous amount on his finger, and slid it in. "Oh!..." Eddy started moving in and out. "Fuck...Eddy..." He knew where his prostate was, so he dug deeper, and lightly touched it. "Shit...!~"

"Do you want me to go in with two fingers?"

"Yeah..." Eddy pulled his fingers out of Brett and went in with two fingers. Brett forgot how to breath for a second. "Oh...! Fuck, Eddy!" Eddy started going on and out. Brett arched his back. "Holy shit...!" Eddy pulled out his fingers. "Ready for my hard dick?" Eddy whispered in Brett's ear. "Oh, yes please" Brett moaned. Eddy grabbed the lube and smothered it on. He pressed his dick against Brett's opening. Eddy slowly pushed himself in. "Oh!..." Brett moaned when Eddy hit his prostate. "Eddy!" Eddy spanked Brett's ass. "Mm! Shit~" Brett was close to cumming. "I'm s-so cl..." He got cut off by a moan when Eddy hit his prostate again. "Fuck, Eddy! You feel s-so good!" Brett came when Eddy hit his prostate over and over with each thrust. "Shit~!" Brett's eyes rolled back as Eddy came into him nice and smoothly.

"I love how you fill me up, Eddy" Brett moaned still trying to get over the orgasm. "And your insides feel so good when I fill you up"

After they were done, they cleaned up, and got into bed. "I love you so damn much" Brett said while cuddling up to Eddy.

"I love you too, baby"