High school bully

Eddy pushed Brett against the locker. "Why are you so mean to me...?" Eddy smiled. "I can show you how mean I can be" Eddy led Brett to the janitors closet. "Are you sure we should be doing this?"

"Believe me, we definitely should" After they arrived at the janitors closet, Eddy shoved Brett into the room and used the broom to lock the doors. Brett didn't know what to do, so Eddy helped him get off his clothes. After they were both naked, Eddy spat on his hand and rubbed it on his dick. "Your a virgin, right?" Eddy asked. Brett nodded. "That's why I'm scared" Eddy chuckled. "You have nothing to worry about" Eddy pressed himself against Brett's opening. Eddy slowly pushed himself in.

"Ow!" Brett whimpered. "It's okay, just get used to the stretch" Brett Mmm nodded when it was okay. Brett squeezed his eyes shut to try and get used to the pain. "I'll wait" Brett nodded. After a while, it was okay to go farther. "Oh..." Brett moaned, then covered his mouth in embarrassment. "It's okay, let it out, it's a human thing"

"Okay..." Eddy went deeper and started thrusting in and out of Brett. "Mmmm~!" Eddy went down and caressed Brett's cheek and went in for a kiss. At this point, Brett didn't care if Eddy did anything, he just let him love him. "God you feel so good~" Brett twisted and turned when Eddy brushed past his prostate. "Holy shit" Brett bit his lip and leaned his head back. "Feel good?" Brett nodded while twitching.

"Oh my go-...I'm gonna- oh!" Brett came and shot all over his own stomach. Brett looked down while moaning when Eddy kept going. Brett went down and touched himself for the extra pleasure. "Oh fuck~ holy shit, mm...~" Eddy pulled out of Brett. "You were definitely right, that was the best experience I've ever had"

They got dressed and got out of the janitors closet. A teacher noticed them. "Aren't you boys supposed to be in class?" The teacher said sternly.

                 "Sorry, something came up"