Punishment

Brett and Eddy were on the couch, eyes glued to their phones. Brett was bored, and didn't know what to do, so he went on Google, and searched up porn.

He turned his phone away from Eddy so he couldn't see, and soon started his fun. After awhile, he started getting hard. He put his hand over his pants so Eddy couldn't see.

He soon couldn't control himself and started rubbing himself. He tried not to moan, but couldn't help it. "Uh..." he moaned very quietly, but somehow, Eddy heard it. "What was that Brett?" Eddy turned his head to look at Brett. "N-nothing..." Brett said, eyes still on his phone. "Hmm...I think there's something you want to tell me." Eddy said while smirking.

"No, there's nothing..."

"Right...whatcha looking at?" Eddy said, trying to peek a glare at Brett's phone. Brett turned his phone away. "It's really nothing..."

"You know it's not good to lie Brett..." Brett's eyes widened. "W-what...? I'm not lying..."

"Yes you are...I know what you're doing." Brett quickly back looked at him. "No you don't...I WASN'T doing anything...though" Eddy chuckled, and then shook his head. "No, no, I know you ARE doing something." Eddy finally got the phone from Brett in a quick swoop. Brett gasped. "Ohh, this is what you're watching...? Well, I shouldn't be surprised, I knew you were doing this...you couldn't ask me Brett?"

"I-I was too scared too..."

"And why is that?" Brett was afraid that Eddy would think Brett was weird for it. "Um...I was afraid that you would judge me..." Eddy suddenly put Brett's phone away. "Well, I'm telling you this now...you don't have to be afraid to tell me if you need your needs fulfilled" Eddy suddenly went in for a kiss, and Brett accepted it happily. Eddy slowly started getting on top of Brett, still kissing him passionately. "So...do your needs need to be fulfilled...?" Eddy purred in Brett's ear

"Mmm..yes please..." Brett moaned. "Okay then..." Eddy got off Brett to take off his clothes. After he got his pants and boxers  off, he started walking back to Brett. "Your turn..." Eddy whispered in Brett's ear. Brett's cheeks got redder by the moment. "O-okay"

Brett got up from the couch and slid his pants down, along with his boxers. He came back to the couch and lied down on his back to let Eddy kiss his neck. "This is gonna be your punishment for not talking to me..." Eddy purred. "I'm gonna edge you..." Brett whined. "No... anything but that..."

"Sorry baby...but this is what you get..." Eddy smirked against Brett neck. Eddy slowly slid down Brett's body. He started at his neck, then kissed all the way down to his pelvis. He then sucked Brett's tip, which caused Brett to moan. "Oh fuck..."

He kept going until he noticed Brett was close. The heavy breathing, the moans, his leg muscles twitching, it all signified that he was very close. So he stopped before he came. Brett threw a big fit. "Noo...damn it! Please Eddy...I'll never watch porn again, I'll ask you...please..!" 

Eddy shook his head. "Come here." Brett got up and walked over to where Eddy was. "Please me, and maybe, JUST maybe, you'll get a reward..." Brett immediately got down on his knees, and took Eddy in his mouth. To please Eddy even more, he blew him while giving him a hand job in between. "Holy shit...! Oh my god..." Eddy started ruffling Brett's head lightly. Even if this was Brett's punishment, he was never rough with him, he didn't like rough sex, he was afraid to hurt Brett, and Brett didn't seem to mind.

Brett would lick his tip randomly to see his reaction. Eddy would bite his lip and moan. "Brett..! Oh god, you definitely deserve to be fucked...!" Brett's cheeks got redder by the moment. Brett moaned just thinking about it, which caused Eddy to moan from the vibrations. The way his tongue would swirl around it drives Eddy crazy, he was so fucking close. "Shit!" Eddy screamed while he came in Brett's mouth.

Brett spit it out on his hand and jerked himself off with it. "Oh you naughty boy..." Eddy said while grabbing Brett and leading him to the bed. Brett lied down, and Eddy went and grabbed the lube and smothered it on. He pressed against Brett's opening, and slowly pushed himself inside. Brett's eyes rolled back, and he moaned. Eddy went slow at first, but then Brett told him to go faster, so Eddy obeyed.

"Oh my god..!" Brett squeezed his eyes shut to bear the pleasure, that was, until Eddy brushed past his prostate. His eyes shot open, and he clenched his hands in the sheets. Brett's jaw dropped. "Fuck...fuck me harder...!" Eddy grabbed Brett's hips, since he couldn't resist going faster.

Eddy pulled out and slammed into his ass. "Oh my god, Eddy!" His eyes rolled back so far. His jaw dropped and he fell back onto the bed. His body is twisting and turning as Eddy was hitting his prostate over and over again. His back was arched. Eddy was moaning. "Brett! You're so tight...it's like you're a virgin but I know I've fucked you so many times!" Eddy's jaw was dropping as he came powerfully into Brett. Eddy's cum inside Brett was to much for him to handle. He was shaking uncontrollably as he shot a big load onto Eddy's stomach. "Fuck~!" Brett moaned as Eddy rested on top of him.

"That's two times today baby..." Brett said as he was trying to catch his breath. "Yeah...you could make me cum 2 more times no problem..." Eddy said as his cuddled Brett. "Let's shower tomorrow, please?" Eddy just nodded as he climbed into their bed, they would wash their sheets tomorrow too. Eddy and Brett fell asleep in Brett's embrace.

A/N: Hey! I'm very thankful for 300 reads! I didn't know my story would actually come this far. Now let's see if we can reach 400 reads. ❤️❤️Be safe❤️❤️