Chains

Eddy was feeling kinky today, mostly because he bought chains and didn't let Brett know. Brett was on the couch, scrolling through his phone. Eddy sat beside him, and put his hand on his thigh. "Baby, do you think we could take a little nap, please?"

"Oh, you're tired already? It's only 2:44" Brett said, after checking the time on his phone. "No, not really, I just wanna be close to you..." Eddy said, as he started rubbing his thumb over his thigh. "I do too...how about after I get bored of my phone, then we can go lay down, okay?" Eddy whined. "But baby...I wanna be close to you now~"

After Brett finally said "Fine" they got into bed and cuddled up next to each other. Eddy went in for a quick kiss, but it quickly became a deep, passionate kiss. Eddy slowly made his way on top of Brett, deepening the kiss. Brett broke the kiss. "Wait, this is why you wanted to come to bed, isn't it?" Eddy smiled his cheeky smile, and continued the kiss.

"So, do you wanna...?" Brett nodded, and Eddy got up to get the chains. Once he came back with the chains, Brett's eyes widened. "W-when did you get those...?"

"Awhile ago...I just never thought to use them, but today...I feel like I need to..."

Brett didn't know how it happened, but soon, he was chained to the bed, Eddy on top of him. Eddy felt his boner poke in between his legs. "You're already hard? I haven't done anything but get on top of you...?" Brett's cheeks got redder by the moment. "Well, you know I get horny very easily from you..." Brett said with a flirty smile. Eddy blushed and suddenly started to rub their groins together. Brett let out a choked back moan, and rested his head on the pillow he was laying his head on.

Eddy pulled down Brett's zipper painfully slow, almost to tease him. Brett whined while he was doing that. After he finally got the zipper down, he got off of Brett, and he pulled down his pants, making eye contact doing so. After, he touched him through his underwear, Rubbing and stroking slowly. "Shit...Eddy.."

Eddy grabbed the top of Brett's underwear and pulled them off. Eddy loved the way Brett pushed his hips up, so he could get the underwear off, it made him even more horny. After a little bit, Brett was able to just kick them off once they were at his feet. After Eddy threw his underwear to the side, he could see Brett's pre-cum still spewing out. Eddy desired so badly that he could just ride Brett's dick, whenever he wanted, but he knew he had to tease him a bit before doing so. Brett's breath was getting heavy as Eddy started talking dirty. "You have no idea how much I want you in me right now..." Eddy whispered hotly in Brett's ear.

"Believe me, I want to be in you too....so fucking bad..." Brett whispered/whimpered. "Fuck...you're making me so hard..." Eddy moaned. "Then I suppose it's time for me to fuck you?" Brett purred. Eddy didn't know how Brett was so good at this, he could turn him on with just a few words. He one day asked him how he learned it. He just said he was always good at it, and returned back to what he was doing.

While Eddy was in his own little world, Brett's voice pulled him out. "You okay baby?" Brett asked softly. "I'm good, love...actually, I'm great...but what I want...is that big cock inside of me..." Eddy whispered in Brett's ear. Brett's heart-rate suddenly got faster, but also excited about his sexy boyfriend being on his dick.

Before Eddy got out of control, he went and grabbed the lube. Brett rested his head on the pillow while Eddy was walking around to find the lube. He's wondering, how did he get an angel like Eddy? Eddy was his energy, he was his motivation, he was his point of getting up in the morning, he was his everything, and he wouldn't change a thing about Eddy, because he is the most perfect man in the world.

Eddy soon came back with the lube, ready to be pleased by his boyfriend's big dick. "I'm back" Eddy said in a flirtatious tone. Eddy walked over to Brett with the lube bottle in his hand. He slowly opened the lid and poured a generous amount on his hand. He did all of this right in front of Brett, making eye contact halfway through it. He rubbed it in. "Since you're chained up, I think I'll help you with getting lubed up..." Eddy purred in Brett's ear. He slowly wrapped his hand around it, and started going up and down, not trying to jerk him off of course, just trying to get his boyfriend ready for his tight hole.

Brett lightly moaned as Eddy lubed him up. "Fuck..." He unconsciously pushed his hips up. Eddy lightly chuckled at his boyfriend's actions. "Y'know I'm not trying to jerk you off baby, I'm just trying to I get you ready for my tight hole..." He stopped, since he was done with all that jazz, he just wanted to get going.

He got on the bed, and spread his legs, one leg on one side of the bed, the other on the other side of the bed. He grabbed Brett's dick, and placed it where his hole would be, and pushed down on it. He let out a little but long moan as he pushed himself up, and slammed back down on it. "Fuck yes! Oh..." Eddy's head was tilted far back as he kept moaning.

"Oh my god, Eddy...shit...!" Eddy sat on it, and began grinding on it. As it was hitting his prostate every time, his moaning got louder. "Oh my god!...Brett...!" Since Brett's hands were chained, he couldn't put his hands on Eddy's hips like he likes to, so he just has to watch Eddy grind on his dick, which was also a good sight to see. Brett could feel the orgasm making its approach, but he didn't know if Eddy was close. "Oh shit...Eddy, I-I'm close...!"

"Me too, baby...just cum inside me...it's okay...!" After Eddy said that, a couple seconds later, Brett came inside him with a grunt. "Oh fuck baby...!"

Feeling Brett's cum swish inside of him was one thing, but seeing his cum slip out of him and the sound of it, was another, and also pushed him off the edge. He came on Brett's chest. (Weird shit incoming)

After they were done, Eddy unchained Brett, and made his way back into bed. Brett looked down at Eddy's cum, as Eddy got back into the bed, very exhausted. He took one finger and scooped some up, and put it in his mouth. "Mm...tastes good..." Eddy's cheeks got redder by the moment. "Shut up...you're so stupid..." Eddy joked, and Brett pretended to be hurt. "Ugh, how could you say that to me...?" Eddy playfully slapped his arm, and after, they slept peacefully, not minding the very sticky substance on both of them.

"I love you baby...goodnight..." Brett mumbled.

"I love you too...so much..."

A/N: HELLOOO, I've been going through some things AGAIN, way worse than last time😭😭. I'll be okay tho, I hope you all have an amazing day/night! ❤️❤️Be safe❤️❤️//