Kinks

A/N: Somebody was supporting me in the comments, and I just wanted to say, thank you so much, I will get better eventually! I can't say it in the comments because wattpad is being a little weird, it's bugging out or something, idk. ❤️❤️Be safe❤️❤️//
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, what are your kinks?" Eddy asked Brett, who was on his Xbox. "What the fuck, bro, why would you ask that?" Brett asked, while furrowing his brows. "Well, I just wanted to know"

"Why though?" Eddy looked down on that. "I'll tell you mine...?" Brett paused the game. "Ugh, fine, I guess" Eddy got excited. "......pinning" Eddy furrowed his brows. "That's it?" Brett shook his head. "There's a lot more, but how about I tell one, you tell one, and so on" Eddy nodded. "Choking......"

"Biting"

"Eyes rolling back"

"Dominance"

"Mouth covering"

"Mouth dropping"

"Gasping"

"Leg spreading"

"Lip biting"

"Whimpering"

"I think that's enough" Eddy said. "Yeah, I think so...I do have more though" Eddy looked stunned. "More than six kinks?" Brett nodded. "Let's discuss all of them" Eddy suggested. "Um...okay, you go first" Eddy shrugged his shoulders. "I don't have anymore" Eddy said. "Oh...okay, I'll go then"

"Eye contact, heavy breathing, moaning, clenching, screaming, gripping, and eyes squeezing shut" Brett said without stopping. "Oh, wow" Eddy said with his eyebrows raised.

"How about we put them to the test?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, how do we do this?" Brett asked getting in the bed. "I've watched a lot of porn in my life, I know how this works" Eddy said confidently. "Bro what" Eddy chuckled. "Ha, never mind that, let's just say, you have nothing to worry about" Brett looked around. "Bro, I don't know a lot about this stuff, but I'm pretty sure we're supposed to have lube"

"Already got it" Eddy said, grabbing the lube. "What" Eddy smiled. "Like I said, you have nothing worry about" Brett gulped. "Okay...but..be careful?" Eddy shook his head. "We don't have to do this, if you don't want to" Brett shook his head. "Nono, I want this, so bad" Eddy's cheeks got redder by the moment. "Okay then, we'll start by stretching"

"Oh...I thought you were gonna go in right then and there" Eddy laughed. "No, I can't do that if you're a virgin, I'll hurt you" Brett was thankful that Eddy knew his stuff, or else, he would be crying by now. "Oh thank goodness you know your stuff" Eddy and Brett started taking their clothes off, and Eddy went in between Brett's legs. "I'm gonna go in with a finger" Brett looked down at him. "You're gonna stick a finger up my ass?!" Brett yelled, luckily, there was no one home. "Well yeah, what else would I do it with, a pencil?" Eddy joked. "Yeah!"

"Well, that was a joke, but okay" Eddy circled Brett's tight opening. "What. The. Fuck. Are you doing?" Brett asked with his eyes widening. "I'm trying to make you relax, you're so tense"

"Well yeah, of course I am! Of course I'm gonna be tense, the first time getting a finger somewhere a finger has never been before!" Eddy laughed. "Well just try to relax"

"Dude, how are you so calm, you're literally putting your finger in somebody's ass"

"I'm calm, because I know what i'm doing" Eddy said, pushing a finger in. "Oh shit fuck bitch holy shit what the fuck!" Eddy furrowed his brows. "What the hell was that?" Brett looked down at him. "Bro, there's a finger in my ass, what do you want me to do?!" Eddy laughed. "What I want you to do, is be calm"

"Fine, I'll try" Eddy pushed his finger in a little more. Brett's eyes closed shut. "Oh!" Brett yelled. "Does it hurt!?" Brett quickly shook his head. "No, that spot, touch it again" Eddy did as told, and touched that spot again. "Holy shit..." Brett moaned. Eddy smirked as he found Brett's prostate. Eddy slowly started going in and out of him. "Mm...! Shit"

Eddy pulled his finger out, and then went back in with two fingers. "Ah! Okay, don't move" Eddy didn't move an inch until Brett said to. "Okay, you can go now" Eddy nodded and started moving in and out. "Ah...fuck...!" Brett's eyes were rolling back, which turned Eddy on, since that's one of his kinks. "I think you're ready now" Brett nodded. He was already sweating.

What if it hurts...no, Eddy knows what he's doing. Eddy grabbed the lube and smothered it on. He went in between Brett's legs, and slowly pushed himself inside. Brett gasped. "Fuck, Eddy~..." Eddy started moving faster. "Shit shit, fuck...!" Brett squeaked. Brett clenched his hands into the sheets, and his jaw dropped. Brett clenched even if he didn't mean to. "Ah fuck, Brett...! You're so fucking tight!" Eddy moaned. "Yeah...you think?" Brett said in between moans.

"I'm just saying...! If I c-cum...I'm sorry, because I don't know what it feels like- oh! Shit!" Brett tried his best to say. "Mm...! God, it's okay...!" Eddy couldn't think straight in that moment, but did that mean Brett never came when he masturbated? "Wait...mm...! Does that mean...fuck! That you've never came while masturbating?..." Eddy tried to ask, but was mostly moans the whole time. Brett's cheeks got redder. "Fuck! No...I haven't...!" Eddy just nodded. "Well...mm! I think I'm about to...!" Right after Eddy said that, he came inside Brett. "Oh...!" Brett came soon after that, and he did it all over Eddy's chest. "S-sorry, about that- oh what the fuck?" Eddy furrowed his brows. "What?" Brett didn't know what it was, but I'll explain it. It was Eddy's cum coming (lol) out of him. Brett looked down, to see Eddy's cum trickling down his leg. "Oh...I think we should take a shower"

"Yeah, ya think?" Eddy just chuckled.

"Wanna take a shower with me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Heyyy, so, I thought I would make this a little funny, because I'm in a funny mood for some reason. I was laughing like a maniac while writing this (I think my humor is just broken) but anyway, I'm better now, so yayy! ❤️🧡💛Be safe💚💙💜//