I'm Spiderman

Quick note
This is a rewrite. The original version will be deleted off this account soon.

The first few chapters will be the exact same. If you don't want to reread them, I'll put a ✔️ emoji in the title of the Chapter where the action changes.

---

"I could do this aaalllll dayyyyy!"

The last part of the song is so loud in the silent theater you'd think it might wake up one certain blonde that fell asleep in her seat somewhere near the first 5 minutes of the musical. You'd think. It doesn't wake her up. And neither do all the people that clap (because, yes, some actually think this- whatever this was- is worth clapping for) and then start moving, getting up to leave. Talking to their kids and family, heading home for Christmas Eve night to do what normal people do on Christmas Eve night: watch movies, play board games, party, drink hot chocolate, be happy… a variety of normal things. Definitely not getting caught up in the middle of a mafia war while hunting down their dead sister's best friend to kill him, having to fight his sidekick, then ending up learning everything they've ever known is a lie. Yelena's definitely had the most eventful Christmas Eve night out of this entire crowd.

Probably why she thought she should try "normal" and take part in this "normal" activity… watching a musical. Rogers the musical, to be more specific. That turned out to be a terrible idea, it was so bad and boring the woman, already exhausted and drained, fell asleep in the damn front row after only 5 minutes. But, hey, a better alternative than going to a motel room and crying her eyes out after what she just found out from Clint. Definitely a better alternative.

Now that everyone left, almost everyone, and the staff is coming in to clean up, they notice the dozed off woman who is genuinely starting to fall into a deep sleep at this point. The little snores is what get them. A man picking up the trash from the floor, wrappers and popcorn in the best case scenario, sighs and approaches Yelena. The moment his hand makes contact with her shoulder to shake her wake, her hand grips at the poor employee's wrist, going to twist it until she realises where she is and what is happening: no assassin trying to murder her in her sleep, just a staff member trying to ask her to leave. A very startled staff member. Great. And she almost broke his hand too, not used to waking up so suddenly, or being woken up by someone. It's definitely the guy's fault, though, you don't just GRAB someone like that. Yeah, definitely his fault. She has the right to scoff in annoyance as she lets go of his wrist.

"I'm sorry- I just wanted to ask you to leave the theat-"

"He's still here too. I don't see you grabbing him… Katz." Yelena reads his name tag, extremely irritated by the fact that this man is trying to kick her out when another boy is in the rows in the back, seemingly just as stationary as her. Not getting to leave. That annoys her, so does everything and everyone, until she reads the name take and can't help but laugh at how ridiculous it sounds.

"Is your name seriously 'Katz'?" Another barely held back laugh. Thing is, the employee can't really complain or get mad with her. Policy. He just has to take in the fact that a half asleep angry woman with a russian accent is mocking his name. Another sigh comes.

"That guy is awake, you weren't, he'll lea-"

He thought ignoring the problem would solve it. Far from right. Yelena is still stuck on the name and gets up struggling to hold in chuckles. Damn, she really is feeling so miserable now that she's laughing at this.

"Fine, fine, alright, Katz, I'm going."

C'mon, it is a bit laugh-worthy.

Katz definitely doesn't find her slightly exaggerated tone and gesturing laugh-worthy.