Poser

"You want me to run you through it again?" Clint questions through the comms, being a few blocks away from the meeting place. He has his bow out, aimed at the rooftop where Kate. The girl is sitting on the edge, bow in hand, trying to pay attention to every moving thing in the night.

"Uh, not really. 'I'm Kate Bishop, I'm here to tell you to leave my mother alone, what do you with Hawkeye, blah blah.' Gotta act all scared and have the explosive arrow at him. I know."

"You need to put up a good act, I'll tell you what to say if you- Kate?!"

Clint blinks for a second and before he knows a person is throwing themselves at Kate on the rooftop, both rolling to the other side of it and behind the water tank, out of his sight.

"Kate? Come in!"

Nothing. The panic gets the best out of him and he shoots a cable arrow to the rooftop, using it as a zipline to glide there. The next arrow he prepares is an electro arrow, aiming ahead and ready to release it. Whoever it is that attacked Kate, they're in for an electric shock able to paralyze for minutes.

To his surprise, when he approaches the water tank and is about to take the corner, ready to fight, all he hears are the voices of two women arguing.

"Why do you always have to make an entrance?!"

"It wasn't an entrance, I saved your life!"

"From what ?!"

"A possible sniper, a surprise attack, slipping and falling to your death by accident? Anything. You should thank me."

"Why are you even here?!"

It's amusing but Clint has to walk in, bow down now as he faces Yelena and Kate. Who still doesn't take notice of his presence.

"I came to warn you. You got yourself in some- what are you doing?"

Kate's ignoring Yelena completely at this point, trying to wipe a stain off her costume.

"You got blood on my suit! How does red even show on purple…holy-! Why do you have blood on you?!"

Yelena's about to reply when Clint clears his throat.

"You going to explain or do I let you two fight and go back to my spot?"

"Finally someone decent." Yelena gestures and turns to Clint, choosing to ignore Kate's extremely offended expression.

"I went to Valentina. She's dead, but I got some useful things from her first, they're on the USB arrow. Other than that, I don't know what shit plan you two had to meet up with King-Pin, but he's not coming, he's sending-"

The water tank BREAKS with a loud crashing noise and the water hits the trio full force and out of nowhere, taking them to the middle of the rooftop completely soaked and disoriented. Clint is the first to stand up, fighting position, bow in hand. Yelena quickly follows, getting into a fighting pose with her knee on the ground. Kate's busy coughing out water and catching her breath, reaching for an arrow though.