a / n

HEYYYY *waves with enthusiasm*

{20/02/23}
Omggg my butterflies, i literally can't believe it's already been eight months since Off the Grid ended. Aaand I know I took my time coming back but it's all in good faith, pinky promise :)

Ftr?

Where all my mystery/thriller lovers at? Drop your names in the comments, let's connect <3

{Introduction}
My name is Joan, a sixteen year old Nigerian. Oh well you're probably going to be reading this when I'm already seventeen or older *cringes* I haven't written a mystery and thriller in so long and this is just me coming up with a story while doing the dishes on Saturday, April 9th, 2022. Amazing.

{Synopsis?}
This is a 90s boarding school shenanigan, with a twist because there's a geeky school journalist, the golden girl's journal and a possible killer that's obsessed with the color purple? *coos* you'll love it, I promise.

{PS :)}
This is totally a work of my imagination, I appreciate nice comments ONLY. Keep your constructive criticism out and away from my comment section unless you're judging for them community awards :) ty.

For my butterflies please comment your crazy and wild thoughts, so you can put a smile on my face and that of fellow readers. Now I'll pretend I haven't been rereading OtG's comment section over the past 8 months. *laughs nervously and falls off the stage*

And with that said, you already know it darling, yes yes yes... The Shady Butterfly is backkkkkkk!!!! <3

I'm tired of rambling, I never know what to write in these author's note stuff. See y'all in the PROEM.

Hehe, one more thing, you know how we butterflies do it. Tag your Wattpad bestie here...

xoxo,
THE SHADY BUTTERFLY <3🦋.