t - s e v e n | d e t e n t i o n & d r a m a

{ T - S E V E N } : D E T E N T I O N  &  D R A M A.

"I can't think of a fate more worse than being locked in a room with you." Jian spat, walking into classroom five against his will.

"I could think of a thousand things I'd rather be doing right now as well, like packing horse shit."

"Well you know what looks like horse shit? Your bloody face. Gosh, your jealousy stinks!"

"Want me to smack your face again, Shepherd?"

"I'm happy you two are already getting along." Head Mistress May said sarcastically, standing by the door, "Luthor thank you for volunteering to babysit these sucklings."

"Always glad to help, Head Mistress May." The freckled boy whose square glasses easily swallowed half his face said with a faithful smile.

Head Mistress May thought it was wise to keep someone else in the detention classroom with the boys par adventure things got out of hand again. She picked her favorite student who happened to be a junior in the person of Luthor Hayes.

The boy trudged to the teacher's desk upfront dropping a large mathematics textbook on it which echoed a loud thud.

"Get comfortable." Head Mistress May said to Jian and Grey who obediently took their seats, "Mister Shepherd, this doesn't look very good on your academic future, you were just admitted and you're already getting into fights. I have your records and transcripts and I'm afraid you'll have to tender an undertaken after this."

"I was the one who took a punch from your son and I should apologise to who? You?" Jian glared at Grey.

"That's okay... As for you Grey, you and I have to talk, detention is just the beginning of your punishment."

Grey rolled his eyes, "Whatever."

Jian and Luthor stayed silent as Head Mistress May dished out final warnings and rules.

"See you all in a few life changing hours." She said, her face straight as she closed the door behind her and locked them in.

Immediately they heard her walk down the hallway, Jian broke the silence.

"Super! See what you've done?"

"How is your jaw? Let me know if it needs another beautiful right hook. Trust me you'll look like a fine watermelon." Grey teased, "The fastest plastic surgery out there and pretty cheap too."

Jian caressed his left cheek and jaw, "Watch your back, Anderson."

"Coward." Grey cooed all the way across the room.

"Can you guys not fight again?"

"Shut up, Luthor." Grey ordered.

Luthor looked disgusted with them, "I am trying to solve maths."

Sure enough, Luthor had gone all nerdy in two seconds as he sat at the teacher's desk up front with a large math textbook opened before him, solving test questions in his notebook.

"Please tell me he's doing homework." Jian deadpanned, looking at Luthor in surprise.

"You couldn't imagine a worse fate eh? Imagine being a maths nerd." Grey laughed.

Luthor huffed and focused on the geometry exercises he planned to used to wile away time with these douchebags seniors.

Minutes felt like months, after joining forces to pick on their babysitter for a while, both boys backed down and resulted to reflecting on their actions.

Jian seemed to sober up first, "I am sorry about what I said about your Dad."

"Too late to be sorry, nigga." Grey insulted but Jian casually laughed it off, "Keep your petty heart to heart to your sorry self."