f o u r | b r o k e n

{ F O U R } : B R O K E N.

Livia Solace was utterly stunned by the scene before her.

Something had told her to wear her bracelet watch to the bathroom while she fixed her frizzy brown hair and powered her nose alright but she never expected to meet the item smashed to bits on the floor when she returned.

The tug she felt at her heart turned into mad fury and she screamed.

Gathering the remains of her dead wrist watch from the floor of her dorm room, she stomped through the halls and straight for the common room in the lecture block where a larger number of the student body were spending their free time.

She launched her hand in the air, having the broken wrist watch cradled in the palm of her hand like a destroyed trophy.

"Who did this?!" She yelled, everything cultured behavior related in the bin.

Everyone was too stunned to reply.

After Aubrey Simon, Livia Solace was the next person not to mess with in Bubble Academy. But asides all her fronting she was a ridiculous collector of things in purple, violet or lavender. It was her favorite color. The fancy bracelet watch was purple too.

Not only did the wrist watch cost a thousand euros, she had to do dishes for a week, beg and kiss her Dad's feet to get it. Her body shook with violent emotions.

Her baby bracelet and wrist watch was gone.

A thousand euros smashed to pieces.

The item looked like a massive piece of rock had been dropped on it. It was broken in pieces. Not even the best repairer could get it fixed.

"I ask again... Who broke my watch?!"

No answer.

Biting her lower lip, she nodded like an idea lit in her head. She spun around, shoving a nerd aside as she walked out of the common room. Her minions taking it as a cue to follow their Queen to go plot for the culprit.

The Black Twins looked more pissed than any one else in the common room. Jazz and Grey on the other hand were just too stunned to speak.

"That scream was too inhumane." Jazz shook her head and rubbed her temples.

"For a stupid replaceable wrist watch!" Bonnie exclaimed.

"Anyways, it's was nice talking to you Grey, Bonnie and I got places to be! In the meantime, if you get a call from home, journalist girl, make sure to send our regards."

"Sure." Jazz nodded like a little puppet.

| | |

Jazz wasn't sure why she hated Monday mornings so much. Maybe it was her roommate's nonsense cock crowing alarm clock that always disrupted her sleep or her uncanny obsession with B2M.

"I'll hold you tight..."

Jazz couldn't understand why the first song a seventeen year old would play every morning was... I'll make love to you by B2M.

"Felicity!" She said through her teeth. "I'm going to break that vinyl player soon."

Felicity Armstrong was also a black teenager, maybe that's why she and Jazz had a room together. But unlike Jazz who had family members across the universe, Felicity has never been outside Washington. Like the average girl in Bubble Academy, she liked colors and was very good with makeup. She was a chubby fashionista with the brain of a slug but somehow she still managed to keep her grades at average.