s i x | p u r p l e w a s h e r e

{ S I X } : P U R P L E  W A S  H E R E.

Evening rolled around pretty quick bringing with it a cool atmosphere for a perfect night's sleep.

Livia Solace paced down a carved out staircase by a pavement that led into thick bushes while talking to someone on her Nokia 232.

"I know Mom... Being acting head prefect is cool but don't expect me to be too excited when the last person that occupied the position is in a coma... Of course, I'm scared... Also there's this journalist girl in our grade that put out some articles today which she got detention for, I can't help but feel like there's something going on behind the scenes... Again, with the paranoid thing– Mom! I get it! Thanks for calling but I gotta go... Love you too." Livia pouted as the call ended.

Today was one of the few days when She let her rich dark brown shoulder length curls down. Adorning the front locks with purple butterfly clips that kept the hair in place and made her silvery eyes pop– or maybe that's more thanks to her eyeliner. Her pale white skin never lacked oil and could pass for a torch on a dark night.

Something rustled in the bushes.

Livia turned around sharply.

"Cutting it close to light's out!" A kind voice called out behind her.

Livia screamed and flinched in fear.

"You don't sneak up on people, nerd!" She gushed and spun on her heels, bounding out of there immediately.

Her heart was still beating fast even as she escaped to the safety of her dorm room. After reading Jazz Brown's articles, she was starting to get scared for her life.

Everything she owned in this school was purple in color. From her suitcase, to the mobile phone she'd sneaked in, to her dormitory wardrobe, to the frame around her standing mirror, her bed sheet, pillow cases, blanket, her little decorative accessories, her knuckle rings, bedside lamp, alarm clock, to her different purple boots meant for the party nights.

Livia longed for the peace and quiet of Vermont, her family's Christmas vacation lake house.

In the meantime, she needed to find a new favorite color before she ended up like Aubrey Simon.

| | |

Felicity knew if she didn't wake Jazz up, she'd be late for detention and that meant double punishment and a possible disciplinary committee hearing. Not like the school's jury was anything to be scared of but it was filled with stuck up brats except well; Head Prefect Allen.

Felicity shook the black girl under the heavy navy blue blanket.

"Mhmm, I know, I want to hug Michael Jackson too." Jazz cooed, her lashes fluttering as she pulled her blanket over her head.

Felicity scrunched her nose up in disgust, "And she sleep talks too. Get your lazy ass up or you'll be late for detention Missy!"

At the sound of: Detention, Jazz's head shot up from her pillows with the speed of lightening.

"How many minutes do I have left?" Her voice came out hoarse.

"A solid fifteen." Felicity replied and backed up.

Jazz groaned.

"That's fourteen and fifty-four seconds left now."

"Yen, yen, yen." Jazz stuck her tongue out at her chubby roommate, "What happened to your morning B2M ritual? I was depending on it."