Chapter 1

It's late and Camila is still in the office. She is one of the most hardworking employees out there but she doesn't really need to be. Her family is wealthy so she doesn't have that need to work. But she enjoys it. She likes being one of the interior designers of an architectural and interior design firm in Los Angeles. It has its challenges, which she doesn't mind taking on, and it also has its perks.

One of which she is enjoying right now.

"Ohh, yes... Just like that,"

Camila grunts as she thrusts her nine-inch dick hard and fast into that widespread open and willing hole.

"You like that, huh,"

"Uh huh," the blonde busty woman moans, spreading her thighs wider as she welcomed the rough plowing in her soaking wet pussy.

They have been going at it for the past thirty minutes, right there in the blonde woman's desk in that corner office. One moment they were just discussing work and then next, Camila was getting a blowjob. A sudden and unexpected turn of events.

She shouldn't be doing this. She knows it's not right. She has a girlfriend and this is so unprofessional, it constitutes sexual misconduct at the workplace. But once her dick gets hard, she can't stop. Once her cock stands erect, she needs somewhere to slide it in right away. It isn't much of a misconduct anymore if she's a willing participant.

Right?

No.

Her boss, her young, blonde busty woman of a boss, simply took one look at her crotch and just like that, they stopped talking about business. She just kneeled in front of her and immediately Camila's body reacted. She started to get hard.

How can she not? Sexy boss with big boobs kneeling in front of her, lusty brown eyes looking up at her. She was lost for words. She allowed the woman to do as she pleased. And that was to unzip her pants, fish out that huge cock and suck the merciful heaven out of it.

And damn the woman can suck. Like a Hoover power vacuum.

Five minutes into it and Camila craves for her boss's pussy. She shouldn't. In the back of her mind, she knows it is wrong. But she can't resist temptation. And so now, here they are. The last people in the office late at night. On the desk, Camila with her pants down and the woman's tight red dress bunched around her waist, fucking wild like animals.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh," She grunts, her balls making wet slapping noises against smooth tan skin.

"Ah, ah, ahhh... Ohhh... yeahhh, fuck me!"

The woman is now panting heavily, moaning with absolute carnal delight, making high pitched noises. Unconcerned about anyone else who might walk in on them. Camila knows she shouldn't enjoy the sight of the woman, mindlessly taking her huge extra appendage in and out of that dripping snatch. But those huge bouncing breasts going round and round as she pounded was so hypnotizing.

Camila turned mindless too. Staring at those protruding hard nipples undulating on top of heavy mounds. It got her leaning forward and sucking in one, licking, biting, while groping the other breast.

That sent the blonde woman spiraling wild into orgasm. She was shaking, her legs quivering up in the air. Shaking with her high heels pointing to the ceiling while Camila ruts in between them, ravaging all of her goodies.

Camila kept slamming and the woman couldn't stop cumming. It was one orgasm. But it was one big continuous orgasm that lasted for at least ten more minutes. The woman was howling and mewling like a possessed bitch in heat, in endless need of sex, shaking crazy as she gushed her juices all over the hard pole that's plowing her.

Then, Camila couldn't take it anymore. It's driving her insane how good it feels. She couldn't fathom how something so wrong feel so damn good. Slick wet, slippery warm vagina squeezing her prick at every slam. Her thrusts has gone faster and uneven and much more rough.

She is about to pop. She rammed her engorged penis deep inside her boss harder and faster. She grips her boss's hips tight against her pelvis, arching her back. A few more hard thrusts and she shoots like a firehose, rope after rope of thick cum, inside that quivering cunt.

"Uhhh, Dinah!! Fuck yeahhh! Goddamn!"

Her boss only mewled in reply. Too boneless to even say anything.

Camila stays still, breathing hard like a marathoner, before she slowly pulls out. Her nine-inch power missile is still hard and twitching. She rubs the bulging mushroom head against the pebbled clit, stroking its length languidly in between the soaking folds. All of her nine inches, slightly curved and thick.

But then, her fuck buddy has already been on the verge of passing out on the mahogany desk, legs splayed wide open and breasts heaving with hard nipples still pointing up. A gaping vagina hole oozing with her white gooey cum.

She wants to fuck her some more. But the guilt creeps in soon as she catches her breath. She has a girlfriend. She shouldn't be cheating on her. Again. She struggles to understand why she just couldn't stop having sex with other people. Like how can she be attracted to someone else when she's already in a relationship. And a very strong attraction at that if it leads to this incredibly hot sex in the office late at night.

Maybe she shouldn't have said yes to Normani. But truth of the matter is that she couldn't bring herself to say no either. She wants to be with Normani. But her sexual appetite goes beyond what one person can handle. She gets attracted to anyone she thinks is beautiful in some way very easily, gets turned on very easily. And her boss, Dinah, is definitely one attractive human being who can easily turn her on.

This is bad. She can't justify this. She doesn't have any excuse. Worse of it all, she doesn't think she can stop anytime soon.

"Fuck that was good, but... I gotta go. I'm so sorry Dinah, I gotta go,"

Camila rushed pulling up her pants, struggling a little bit with stuffing her still hard cock inside, slick with pussy juice from her boss.

She gathers her stuff in record time. But just as she reaches the door, the design firm chief executive, Dinah, speaks softly in that freshly fucked hoarse voice.

"It's cool, Mila. Just fuck me again sometime when you get the chance,"

Wide eyed and red faced, Camila bolted out of the office. She practically ran from the seventh floor all the way to the parking lot in the building's basement. She tossed her satchel bag in the passenger side of her black Camaro then started driving, speeding in the highway's light traffic.

She went home after another day of being unfaithful to her girlfriend.

—————

Should I continue? There's only two other chapters after this but should I continue the story or what? Comment what do y'all think and also please vote thank you!

–The Author