Chapter 3

By the time Camila and Lauren finished having sex on the kitchen floor, Normani already fell asleep. She was naked on Camila's bed, one arm splayed over her head and the other trapped between her slightly parted legs. It is obvious what she had been up to before falling asleep. Not a clue at all of what transpired in the other room of that big apartment.

Camila sighs. Guilt is once again creeping up on her. Normani may have some attitude problems and issues but she doesn't deserve this. She can be mean sometimes but she can also be very sweet. She is clingy but Camila doesn't have an issue with that.

And Camila really wants to try to commit in a relationship. It is something she hasn't really done before.

She turns around before her dick recovers again and rise at the sight of a naked woman in her bed. She knows how her body reacts at this point, she is very used to it by now. She very seldom resists it either. Even if she just emptied her balls deep inside Lauren's tight pussy, three times, Camila Junior has the ability to recover really fast.

She removes her clothes. She goes to take a shower to make sure to wash off the scent of other women on her and in hopes of calming her engorged appendage down. If she keeps sneaking, sleeping around with other people, it's probably best if she just break up with Normani. That maybe, she is not cut out to be a person who dates. She has considered it. It is the right thing to do to let her go.

But she can't. She can't let her go just yet. It may be a struggle, but Camila really wants to try this dating thing. And she wants to try it with Normani.

Once she finished her shower, it was already ten past two. She has work at nine thirty next morning so she really needs to get some sleep now. Even if her pole is still in half mast. And once she gets back in her bedroom where her naked girlfriend is sleeping, it will surely stand in full attention.

And it did.

Camila takes a deep breath. She fights her erection's intent to get another bout of action. She climbs on the bed next to her girlfriend, fully naked as well. And she is fully hard at this point, but she resists.

She cuddles Normani instead. She turns both of them on their side, her front flush against her girlfriend's back. She grinds a little to position her hard dick between Normani's inner thigh, against soaking vulva, and settle there snuggly to alleviate some of her painful arousal.

Usually, if she is so hard like this, she proceeds to have sex with whoever she is with. Typically, it's her best friend, Lauren. Sometimes an acquaintance, a random person she just met somewhere. Or a co-worker. And more times than she can count or admit, clients. But Camila can only do so much, probably done too much, she gotta give it a rest at some point.

Besides, Normani is already sleeping. She has done enough sex for one day.

Eventually, Camila falls asleep. She was tired with all the activities of the day. Even if she has impeccable stamina, she must rest the night like a regular person too.

Hours go by and dawn breaks. Its about five a.m. and Camila groggily wakes up to someone sitting on top of her, massaging her boobs. Someone sitting over her hips and squeezing the length of her extra appendage.

"Mmmmm, you're so big..."

Camila opens her eyes and finds Normani sitting on her. Her hard dick lodged deep inside her girlfriend's vagina, her boobs being massaged gently with deft hands. She was grinding circles very slowly, Camila can't help but groan. In both appreciation and slight annoyance.

"Ohhhhh... You're awake. Junior has been awake, baby. Now, we're playing,"

"Ughhh... Mani... Too early,"