Chapter 8

Camila goes to the kitchen to get some snacks. All that rigorous sex with her best friend got her thirsty and hungry. Lauren was already sleeping, passed out in total satisfaction after cumming, squirting all over her shaft and balls way too many times.

She was on her way back to Lauren's room, carrying a tall glass of water and a banana. Aware that she spent all of her best friend's energy in sex. A slice of bread was hanging on her mouth as she passed by the living room. That was when she noticed her phone ringing on the couch right next to her satchel bag.

It stopped just as she was reaching it. Curious as to who was calling her at that time of the evening. She sees Dinah's name flash on the screen.

"Oh crap,"

The bread hanging on her mouth falls on the floor. She completely forgot that she was supposed to meet her very attractive boss in the office to discuss her report with their firm's new client.

Camila rushes back to Lauren's room, who was still sound asleep. She leaves the banana and the glass of water on her bedside table. She plants a tender kiss on Lauren's mouth before she rushes back to the living room, all the while pulling up her boxer shorts and putting on some shirt.

She calls back her boss who answers on the third ring.

"Where the hell are you?!"

"Hey there lady boss," Camila nervously chuckles.

"Don't hey there me. Where have you been?? You did not report back to me about our new client when I specifically told you to report back. Tonight. What excuse do you have? It better be good Camila Cabello or I'll assign you to the Petersons,"

The Petersons are the worst client their firm has ever dealt with. Especially the wife who was a complete, absolute worst Karen to ever exist. The husband was no better because he was every bit of a jerk as well. But they're filthy rich who pays them a lot for all the ridiculous things they want in their Beverly Hills mansion.

"Something came up. A personal emergency. I'm very sorry. If you're still in the office, I can come by and give you my initial report on Dr. Alexa Irving's penthouse,"

Granted she hasn't done anything in writing, which she was supposed to, Camila is still confident she can recite everything she discussed with the plastic surgeon about redesigning her house. Well, except for the extra curricular things they did with their mouths, of course. She can't recite any of that to Dinah.

"A personal emergency?! That's your excuse?! You are so getting the Petersons. I'm just about to leave the office, Cabello. So don't bother. I only called because I thought you got yourself killed somewhere,"

Though her boss sounded bossy like she usually is, Camila can sense that the woman was actually worried. For her or for their new client or maybe a little bit of both, she can't really tell for sure which one is it. But the woman's tone was laced with a subtle worry in it.

"I'm so sorry I didn't answer your calls sooner. I was— uh, I was occupied. I apologize. I just forgot. It won't happen again. You said you're just leaving the office? It's already one a.m."

"Yeah, well, when my best employee goes m.i.a. all afternoon, the work load piles up. This better not happen again. When I tell you to report back at a specific time, you do exactly just that,"

"Yes, ma'am. Are you talking about me when you say your best employee?" Camila smirks.

"Don't flatter yourself," Dinah sounded stern but Camila knows she really is the best interior designer in Dinah's architecture and design firm. "Make it up to me on Monday. But email me what you discussed today with Dr. Irving. I won't be in the office tomorrow and I'll be out of town on the weekend. I expect you to hold the fort for me tomorrow, okay. So don't disappoint,"