Chapter 14

"Ohhh yessss!! Ohh god, yesss!! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Normani screams. Not caring at all if she wakes the entire building up at half past two a.m. All she cares about is the tongue that expertly doing tricks inside her soaking wet vagina.

Camila slurped copious amounts of Normani's juices, not letting a single drop go to waste this time. There were a lot that she lost to her bed already, drenching her bedsheets. But no more wasting that juice. It was delicious, sweetly intoxicating. If there is one taste Camila is addicted to in the whole wide world, that is a woman's pussy juice. It is her favorite taste and Normani's is one of the most delectable there is in all of womankind.

"More! Please baby! Give me more!" Normani demands as she massaged her own boobs, pinching and pulling at her nipples.

She already came all over Camila's face in a total of six orgasms in a span of thirty minutes. She is more than ready to be penetrated by a nine-inch steel hard rod that is Camila's dick. But Camila takes her sweet time, licking, sucking and slurping like a starved creature of the desert.

A ringing phone momentarily interrupts them. Camila takes a pause, her face glistening with Normani's vaginal secretions. It is her phone ringing. It could be anyone calling her. In the dark corner of her mind she hoped it was Dinah, but a darker part knows it could be her stepmother. Someone she'd rather forget about.

Normani tugs at her head, "Ignore it! Keep eating my pussy! Make me cum again!"

Camila does exactly just that. She ignores her ringing phone, dives right back in again, spreading Normani's thighs much wider, stretching her folds and flicking her tongue all over that sensitive hole. Juices drip as Normani humped her hips to and fro needily. Camila carries on flicking her tongue in a much faster motion, then suddenly sucks the swollen clit. It immediately drove Normani into another climax, screaming expletives while spasming and trapping Camila's head between her thighs.

Camila simply slurps all the juices, tongue sliding back inside that gushing pussy, holding on to Normani's big butt as if she was drinking a special nectar out of an exotic bowl.

When Normani started to settle down but still unintelligibly mumbling, moaning loud, delirious in orgasm, Camila slowed down her pace. She lazily licked up and down Normani's slit, two fingers languidly sliding in and out of her pussy. Like a knife sliding to and fro on a melting butter.

"Fuck baby you're so good," Normani sighs after taking a minute to calm down.

"Apparently not if you're still talking,"

"You should do something about that," Normani lustfully spreads her thighs wider again to accomodate Camila to crawl on top of her.

Camila stops fingering her pussy, moves up and shuts Normani up in a rough kiss. Then, she moves her mouth down Normani's neck, leaving lovebites on her skin. Then she goes further down, starts motorboating Normani's proud tits. She plays with it, puts one in her mouth, massages the other with her hand, rolling and pulling the hard nub between her fingertips. She does this for a minute, regularly switching one after the other, before she leans back up.

"Turn. On your hands and knees, baby. Keep your head down on the pillow, I'm gonna make you scream some more,"

Normani does what Camila asks, turns around on all fours. She gyrates her hips knowing that Camila's eyes are on her holes, jerking her massive pole in preparation for the much anticipated penetration. Camila moves forward, teasingly rubs her tip against the slippery slit. Her precum and Normani's dripping wetness mingle, creating little squelchy sounds at each contact.

Normani moans like a deprived bitch in heat, grinding backwards against Camila, searching for any possible friction. Her pussy is so sensitive but still very needy.