Chapter 13

Lauren knew something was up with Camila soon after she stepped out of her room. All freshly showered, fully clothed with a sweatshirt and sweatpants. Camila seemed okay while she ate dinner, as usual, she ate a lot. But Lauren already can see, hear from her tone as they talked during their meal that she is in a mood. Normani may be oblivious to it who never stopped being sweet and touchy with Camila. But Lauren knows better.

The three of them spent the rest of the night watching a movie. Camila sitting in the middle, Normani and Lauren cuddling on either side of her. Lauren knows she doesn't like romcoms but that is what they were watching because it is the kind of movie Normani likes.

While Normani obliviously watches the movie, giggling happily at the corny, funny parts, Lauren observes Camila's features. Her sharp angular jaw, her full lips, her eyelashes. Lauren can't help but fall in love with her more by only looking at her face.

Lauren moves, nibbles Camila's earlobe before quietly whispers. "Are you okay?"

Camila turns her head, pecks her lips, "Mm-hmm,"

"I don't think you are," Lauren whispers very quietly again on Camila's ear.

And since Normani's hand was already resting on Camila's abs, lightly scratching with her polished fingernails, Lauren's hand settles on gently stroking Camila's thigh, her own neatly clipped fingernails lightly scratching dangerously close to the bulge, lazily running up and down.

Camila's sweatpants already has a tent in it, with Lauren and Normani doing what they were doing with their hands on her only makes her erection stand in super excited attention. However, Normani still remains entertained by the movie playing on the large flatscreen tv. Meanwhile, Lauren is getting concerned that Camila isn't reacting the way she usually does when she has a massive tent in her sweatpants.

Something is bothering her.

Lauren stops stroking Camila's thigh, stands up. Camila looks up at her, mildly surprised.

"I'm gonna go get us drinks,"

"Okay,"

Normani replies, still can't be bothered from scratching those solid abs, while Camila only looks at her, realizing that Lauren can sense that something is up with her. Something up other than her rigid member, that is.

"Can you get me a beer? Thanks," Normani asks, eyes glued to the tv.

Lauren rolls her eyes. She goes to the kitchen to grab three beers. That was the initial idea but she also figured that Camila might follow her. And in about a minute, she did.

"What is going on?" Lauren immediately asks, leaning by the sink.

Camila sighs, sticks her hands in her pockets.

"I did something,"

Lauren may already have an idea what, but she doesn't reply. She knows Camila is a sexual being, she doesn't fault her for who she is. She only raises an eyebrow at her teasingly.

"Also my stepmother keeps calling,"

Lauren changes from amused to worried. With a bit of anger in her tone, she asks. "Did you answer?"

"You know I never liked her. So no,"

Lauren paused to think, "When was the last time your dad called?"

"I'm not sure. About a month ago?"

"Maybe she's calling about your dad,"

Camila looks down on her feet. Fairly certain that whenever her stepmother calls, it is not to discuss her dad. Lauren knows about what her stepmother used to do with her. She said they should've reported her but Camila insisted she doesn't want to cause trouble or scandal, especially when her relationship with her dad is already tense and extremely fragile.

"Or maybe she ran out of booty calls and I'm her last resort,"

"It's been a while since she last bothered you. I'm all for ignoring the bitch but what if it's about your dad? It has been a while since you heard from your dad too,"

"Maybe. But whatever it is, he is gonna call me himself. Or one of his lackeys. If it's about anything at all, his trophy wife isn't the one to be calling me to talk about it,"

Lauren steps closer to Camila, holds and pulls her by her waist, pressing their fronts against each other. Camila wraps her arms around Lauren too, resting her face on the nook of her shoulders. They both sigh at the contact, Lauren barely holding back her moan when she feels Camila's rigid appendage.

"Is that all that has been bothering you?"

Camila takes a pause before she replies in a quiet whisper. "I had sex with my boss again,"

Lauren rolls her eyes, "She must be very good at it if you keep doing it with her. That's twice already,"

Camila takes a deep breath and rests her forehead against Laurens, "She is. I can't help it. Should I tell Mani?"

"I don't know how she'll react. Probably cry again and slap you in your whole face. But she loves you, so I suggest you should minimize the lying. Whenever you're ready, tell her whatever you want to tell her. We'll deal it together however she is going to react,"

"How about you?" Camila trails her lips on the side of Lauren's smooth neck, breathing her in. "Are you alright? With the fact that I can't control my libido?"

"You've never been able to control your libido. But as long as you are okay, happy, healthy and safe, I am okay. I'm fine, Camzi. I love you,"

"I love you too, Lo," Camila kisses Lauren's mouth.

"Yo! Where's the beer?!"Normani yells from the living room, still watching a stupid romcom, lazily sprawled on the couch, "Are you two making out in the kitchen? You know you can do that in front of me, right? I may consider joining you two!"

Camila chuckles. Lauren huffs, shaking her head.

"You picked a freaky one, Camz,"

"I'm the freaky one, babe. Why? Don't you wanna join us? It's gonna be fun," Camila teased.

"Don't push it, buddy. I'm not there yet. If I'm riding you, I wanna ride you solo,"

Lauren pulls away from Camila's hold who laughs along with her. She grabs three beers from the fridge, then grabs Camila's hand. They both go back in the living room, joining Normani on the couch. They watch the movie with her, Lauren playfully mocking some scenes and Camila simply laughs while holding a pouting Normani tight. She significantly feels better after talking to Lauren about her stepmom's call and her second romp with her gorgeous boss.

Now, all she needs to do is figure out how to be more open with Normani. She already knows many intimate and personal stuff about her. It is only fair that she should share parts of her that she doesn't know yet. No matter how ugly or nasty it is.

—————

.