Chapter 6 - Future 1

2017

Takemichi woke up yet again in Naoto's apartment. "So? What'd you find out?" he curiously asked Takemichi. "I met Manjiro Sano. I don't think he's the cause of the way Toman is today." he replied. "You didn't kill him?" Naoto said taking Takemichi by surprise.

"Naoto there must be another reason for why Toman is the way it is today! Mikey is a really nice guy and doesn't want this future!" he explained. Naoto sighed and began to go to his computer to research leads. Eventually they ended up in front of Akkun's business. "Are you sure he's going to want to talk to you?" Naoto questioned, a little hesitant to step inside. "Yup! He was still the same old Akkun over the phone!" he replied.

    After a bit of conversation, Akkun brought Takemichi up to the roof. He explained to Takemichi about Draken's death... and yours. "I haven't seen Mikey in years. After y/n died, he fell into darkness, and then Draken died right after her. Causing him fall even further." Takemichi was shocked. "Y/n and Draken... They're dead?!" he replied.

    "You know, it's funny. Everyone thought Mikey hated y/n. I guess he realized how he actually felt in her dying moment. I'd probably go crazy from that guilt too." sighed Akkun. "Kisaki has taken over Toman and Mikey is no where to be found. I'm just Kisaki's soldier at this point." Akkun looked longingly over the side of the building before turning back to Takemichi who began to cry.

"Please save everyone, crybaby hero"

Those were the last words Akkun said before jumping off the side of the building, leaving Takemichi in shock. "I'll save everyone! Draken, y/n, Akkun... and Hina!"

After some questioning from the police, they arrived back at Naoto's apartment. As Naoto was looking into the deaths of Draken and y/n, he found that y/n died in a warehouse due to a stabbing in the middle of a conflict. Draken died shortly after on August 3rd because of infighting. "Mikey and Draken fighting? That's impossible!" says Takemichi. "Well that's neither here nor there. You have to go back into the past and figure out a way to save them. That's the key to saving my sister." he told Takemichi as he held out his hand.

With a hand shake, Takemichi was sent back to the past.