Chapter 12 - future 2

2017
(little summary about what happened bc we all know i hope and it's a lot.)

Takemichi returned to the future and was happy to find out Hinata was alive. They talked about how they broke up and Hinata gets crushed in the car and the driver was Akkun. The car blows up, killing Hinata.

"I'll save you I swear!"

"No matter how many times I fail!"

"I'll save everyone!" Takemichi yelled at the burning car in front of him.

"I'll become the head of Toman and reach a future when you're saved!"

"Saving Draken and y/n didn't change anything...because that wasn't the reason Toman turned evil in the first place." Takemichi explained to Naoto. "Still, how come saving Draken and y/n made all this happen?" he continued. "I mean with Mikey and Draken
together, there's no room for Kisaki to worm his way in right?" Naoto questioned. "There's no reason Toman should get this bad with Draken and y/n around!" Takemichi responded. "Checking Ryuguji's current situation might be worth doing" said Naoto.

"Why are we here?" asked Takemichi. "When I did my research, I discovered that
Ryuguji Ken isn't apart of Toman in the
present. That being said, there was also no record of his death. I couldn't find him, no matter how hard I looked. Ryuguji Ken is currently on Death Row." He told Takemichi.

"Long time no see Takemitchy. Glad you're doing all right." Draken said. "Draken!"
"Hello, I'm Tachibana Naoto."
"He's the guy who set up this visit for us."
"I see. So, what is it?" asked Draken. "I didn't know that you committed murder and been condemned to death. What happened to you? Why would you murder someone Draken?What happened to Toman?" Takemichi said.

"Takemitchy. I don't regret what I did. And
being here is just what I deserve. Toman ended up like this, because of me... Because I didn't stop him." he responded. "Him?" Takemichi questioned. "Toman. It was so much better when we were kids. All we did was run around trying to make the gang bigger. We brawled like crazy. It was like a party every single day. Toman was everything to me. If I could redo my life, I'd chose to relive the same way. I got no regrets... But if I could do one thing differently, I would kill Tetta Kisaki." He stated, "Takemichi. Get the Hell Out of
Tokyo. When it comes to killing people...its like
squashing bugs to him. Kisaki adored Mikey, but before we knew it, that changed to hatred.
Kisaki wants to take away everything
Mikey holds dear." He said while walking out with the officers.

"I've thought it over. First I'll become a
captain. The Third Division doesn't have a
captain right now. I'll aim for that!" he declared. He once again shook hands with Naoto and was greeted by the smell of a bath house.

2005

You were waiting outside the bath house
along with the others. You were all in your Toman uniforms. Mikey, Draken and Takemichi came out, you waving at Takemichi.
"Huh?" Takemichi confusingly thought "Takemitchy. Let's go. We're off to nominate a new third division captain!" Mikey announced.

"The nomination for the Tokyo Manji
Gang's new third division captain will now begin!" Draken announced. "Third division captain please step forward!" yelled Mikey. "Huh? Is Mikey calling for me?" "Who is it?"murmurs could be heard in the crowd as the members were wondering who it could be.
"That guy's the New Division Captain?" "Who, the big guy or the small guy?" Many members were talking among their selves wondering who the two newcomers were.

    'Like it's gonna be me...' When the person walked past Takemichi, he glared at him, Takemichi was confused, as he felt like he had seen the person before. Then he walked up to the stairs, stopping midway and sat with their backs to Mikey and Draken.

"What's their problem?!"
"They just sat with their backs to our leaders!"
"Disrespectful assholes!"

     "Shut up!" Draken yelled. "It's Mikey's Decision! If you got a problem, then step forward!" he continued. "Our gang is going to challenge Valhalla! Valhalla is a rising power with numbers Moebius could only dream of. To beat them Toman's got to become powerful too! With Kisaki Tetta here, we've got somebody from Moebius who was in charge of the guys of our generation" Mikey yelled. "Remember that! This concludes the third division captain nomination ceremony!" he finished.

    Then, Takemichi out of nowhere runs up the stairs straight towards Kisaki and punches him in the face. "Hey hey, what's going on? Things just got real interesting" a voice appeared. He then went to punch Takemichi in the face, hitting so hard that he began to bleed from the nose. "Cut it out Baji" Mitsuya spoke as he held his arm "Let go of me. I'll kill you." Baji spoke "Mikey!" Baji yelled. "Baji what are you even doing here? You caused infighting in the gang. You've been banned from attending any meetings." Mikey stated. "I just punched another shitty brat. Since I ruined your precious gathering, are you gonna kick me out this time? I'm leaving to join Valhalla! I quit. From now on Toman's first division captain, Baji Keisuke, is Toman's enemy!" he announced.

    "Baji!" You yelled, grabbing his shoulder making him turn to you. "Stay away y/n. I won't go easy on you." Baji said looking into your eyes. Then Baji leaves. "Hey Takemitchy. What's better? Your face or your stomach? I'd personally recommend your face." Kisaki punched Takemichi across the face, causing him to fall unconscious in the ground.

    'It's night? Oh yeah. Kisaki punched
me and I passed out. Why'd I even punch
him? Kisaki's the third division captain now. I said I'd become Toman's leader, but
that seems impossible.' Takemichi thought "You awake?" a voice asked him. "Huh? Mikey?" Takemichi exclaimed. "Making the gang bigger is pretty rough. When new blood comes in, It'll make some guys leave. The road to my dream is a long one. I wanna ask you a favor, Takemitchy." Mikey said.

    "My childhood friend. We just lived in the same neighbourhood. It's not like we got along that well. He always tried to fight me and I
handed his ass to him every time." Mikey chuckled.  "He kept trying to fight you, Mikey?
What a dumbass." Takemichi replied. "Yup. That's the guy who punched you earlier." Mikey responded. "I got punched by two guys. which one was it?" he asked. "The first division captain. Baji Keisuke. It's hard to tell what he's thinking right?" Mikey replied. "Yeah. I don't get why he punched me." Mikey laughed at his statement "He's always been like that. He'll slug people passing by just because he's sleepy. If he's hungry, he'll pour gasoline all over a car
and set it on fire. Anyway. About that guy. He's one of Toman's founding members. I started Toman in my first year of middle school along with Kenny, Mitsuya, Pah, y/n and Baji. We gathered together to establish our
gang." Mikey stated. "So you six?" Takemichi asked. Mikey nodded.

    "Takemitchy. Bring Baji Back From Valhalla. I really love that guy. Can you do that for me?" he asked him. "Of course I can do that for you,
Mikey! But, can I ask you to do just one thing for me?" "Hm? What is it?" "Kisaki. Get Kisaki out of Toman!" Takemichi replied. "He's gonna
ruin Toman in the future!" he continued. "Okay." Mikey simply stated. "Huh? Really?!"
"Pretty soon we're gonna fight Valhalla. Get
Baji back before then. Prove to me that
you're more useful that Kisaki. I knew Kisaki's a dangerous guy, but I also recognize his strength. Toman's gonna need Kisaki's strength and men. Help me achieve my goal
Takemitchy. That's my trade off. If you fail, i'll kill you."