Chapter 19 - Future 3

(This chapter starts to have manga spoilers about half way through, just a heads up!)

2005

It's been a few days since you woke up,
despite recovering well, your doctor didn't
discharge you as of yet. You stretched your body as you got out of your bed. You asked your doctor if you could go outside, though you weren't allowed to physically leave the hospital, she allowed you to go to the roof top and get some fresh air. So here you were, still wearing your hospital clothes, making your way up the stairs. You stepped outside, the warm breeze gently caressing you face. You breathe in and breathe out. You then made your way over to the railing. You sat down with your legs crossed, rested your arms on the railing as you enjoyed the view out ahead. The rooftop has always been your favorite place, whether it be at school or elsewhere, you'd come here if you needed a break. You sat there for some time. You had told Chifuyu to bring Takemichi with him since you had something to ask him.

Chifuyu and Takemichi were walking
through the corridor, they brought you dorayaki on the way and they entered your room. "Huh? Where is Y/N?" Takemichi asked confused. Your doctor then walked in and told them that you were at the rooftop. They nodded and made their way up to find you.

"Chifuyu, what does y/n have to talk to
me about?" Takemichi asked curiously. "She didn't tell me. All she said was that it was important." he replied. The two then reached the door to the rooftop, the door opened and there you were sat near the railing, with your eyes closed. They then made their way over to you. Chifuyu gently patted your head as they sat down beside you. You were startled, opening your eyes, but you smiled when you saw the two. "Sorry if I startled you there" Chifuyu chuckled. Takemichi then handed over a bag to you, you opened it and you had sparkles in your eyes "Thank you!" you hugged him.

"Chifuyu, as much as I want to talk to you two, it'll have to wait a little. I have to discuss with Takemitchy in private for a moment." you smiled at him. Chifuyu nodded and told the two of you he would wait in your room until you were done talking. It was silent for a moment as you looked at Takemichi with a serious expression, worrying him a bit. After a few minutes you began to talk.

"You seem to know everything Takemitchy. I've been curious about it since I met you. You seem always know what's going to happen and are always in the right place at the right time." you stated. Takemichi panicked a bit. "What? What are you talking about? I don't know anything about that?" he said flustered. You simply looked at him and sighed. "You're a horrible liar, Takemitchy. What about that time with Osanai? You pushed him away in time when Mikey nor Draken were able to react fast enough. It's almost like you knew it was coming." you continued. He was conflicted. Could he trust you with the truth? After a few moments of thinking, he decided to tell you everything.

"Shit dude, Mikey started to go crazy after I died? That's kinda sweet." you chuckled. "That's your reaction to knowing that you were supposed to die then?" Takemichi deadpanned. You laughed at his response. "So then, what's the future like now that you saved me and stopped Mikey from killing Kazutora?" you asked. "Well actually... I haven't gone back yet. I wanted to make sure you woke up and really were saved before I went back." he replied. "Ah, I see." you smiled at him.

You stood up from your position and held your hand out to Takemichi. "Well if you end up coming back to the future with anymore problems let me know! I'll help you reach your goal. We better go back to Chifuyu after leaving him for so long." you smiled at him. 'I guess telling her the truth was the right decision.'

2017

'This is where Toman's Admins are meeting?
I can't believe it! I'm really a Toman admin
now!' Takemichi was lost in thought, entering the room full of Toman admins.