Chapter 15 - Manjiro!

2005

    Takemichi and Chifuyu went to confront Baji and try to get him to come back to Toman. He denied that he was attempting to go after Kisaki, but they didn't believe him. Baji swore that he was their enemy.

    You and Mikey were currently sitting on top of the monkey bars at the playground, talking about plans. Takemichi walked up to you two and you looked at him while Mikey stayed in his spot. He explained his confrontation with Baji.

    "I see." Mikey spoke "Takemitchy, when we were kids, we played on this jungle gym a lot. We fought all the time." he added, whilst staring at the sky. "But this time, he's really out for us huh."Mikey added further
"I'm sorry I couldn't get him back." Takemichi apologized. "You did nothing wrong. Not your fault if Baji doesn't wanna back down. Baji turned against Toman" Mikey replied. "We've made up our mind, Takemichy." You spoke.

"Mikey and y/n have already decided, that as Toman's Leaders, they've got no choice but to take out Baji." Takemichi felt defeated.

"The meeting for our fight against Valhalla will now begin!" Draken announced. "I'm glad to see you all here today! Tomorrow, we're going head-to-head with Valhalla. They picked this fight with us. There's nothing for us to gain! Also Baji sided with our enemy. We don't go easy on traitors! That's Toman's Policy!" Mikey declared. "There's no stopping this Takemitchy." said Chifuyu while they stood in the crowd.

"However, I'm gonna get a little childish." Mikey said, surprising the gang. He sat down with his legs crossed. "Baji is my friend, and while he might have gone to Valhalla, I just can't fight him." he stated. He stood back up, "So here's what we're gonna do! Tomorrow we're gonna crush Valhalla, and bring Baji back! That's how we fight!" he yelled, causing everyone to cheer.

"Sorry Kenny, y/n. Did I fail as a leader?" he
turned to you two smiling. "I think all this cheering answers your question." Draken replied. "Yeah, you did great." You added.

"What? Who are all these people?!" Takemichi asked surprised. "They're all spectators." Chifuyu replied, "Toman VS Valhalla. Whoever wins today's conflict will be one step closer to ruling Tokyo. This fight's caught the attention of all the influential delinquents in Tokyo." he explained. "You got that right. Looks like nothin' but bad guys out here." Takemichi said, a little frightened. "Like, those two guys over there. The Haitani Brothers. They can summon a hundred men with just one shout. Those brothers are like celebrities in Roppongi." Chifuyu pointed. "A hundred men?..." He was taken aback. "And that fatty over there. On that car. That's Leanman. He controls Ueno. I hear he's an absolute Juggernaut." Chifuyu continued.

"It's party time! Toman and Valhalla ain't worth shit. The name's Hansen from the Ikebukuro Criminal Black Members. I'm overseeing today's fight." Hansen said. "Overseer?" Takemichi questioned. "That's like a referee. Hansen, The Haitani Brothers, Leanman. They're just gonna watch today. But they're normally fierce rivals with Toman." Chifuyu explained.

"Fighters make your entrance!"
"Tokyo Manji Gang!"
"Valhalla!"

"We gotta go too, Takemitchy." Chifuyu said, pulling him along. You were walking besides Draken, with Mikey infront. Your jacket flowing backwards gently. You glanced over at the crowd. "Hansen! First I would like to thank
you for overseeing this fight today." Mikey
spoke "Hah. If this fight sucks I'm kickin' all your asses." He replied. "Both team's representatives step forward!" he yelled. "A five-on-five with your best guys, or an all-
out melee with everyone? Which will it be?"
Hansen asked. "Valhalla picked this fight with us. So, you decide Kazutora." Draken answered having a stare down with Kazutora. "We just have one condition! If Toman wins this battle, we will take Baji back. That's all there is to it!" Draken yelled.

"Huh? Baji joined our gang on his own.
There's no taking him back now!" Kazutora laughed. "Hey. Don't start punchin' just ye-" Hansen was cut off by a punch from Kazutora.
"Overseer? Conditions? You guys think this is
a game? We came here to beat the shit out of you and leave you all dead!" he yelled.

"Let's do this Toman!" yelled Mikey. So the fight has finally begun, punches and kicks being thrown at one another. You quickly went to start fighting off members that were picking on the lower members on Toman. Mikey was just standing there. Kazutora comes in to punch Mikey but gets stopped by Draken.
"You think you can take on Mikey? You're nowhere near his level!" he yelled. Hanma then kicks Draken back. "Mikey is all your's Kazutora!" Hanma announced "Let's have some fun, Vice Commander of Toman!" "Hell yeah! I can finally get serious for once!" Draken, cracking his knuckles.

"Mikey! I've been waiting soooo long for this!" Kazutora yelled. "I won't hold back Kazutora" Mikey replied through gritted teeth.

Takemichi was losing focus and was
dragged back by a Valhalla member, he was
gonna get punched but Mitsuya came to the
rescue. However, Takemichi got scolded for
not paying attention. Now Takemichi was
trying to focus yet again. "Wait wait wait wait!The enemy before me? A low-level punk like me? In a real fight with real delinquents?! I can't do this! It's too much!" he panicked. "You scared? Just focus on the guy infront of you partner!" "Chifuyu!" Takemichi exclaimed. "I'll watch your back! Everyone gets scared during a fight. What's important, is how you handle it!" says Chifuyu. Then Takemichi finally lands a good punch, even though it was one, poor guy is still making progress.

Draken was now fighting his way through
the crowds. However, there seemed too be
many of them. "Mitsuya you doin' okay?" "Yeah!" "We're already at a disadvantage in numbers, with Toman's 150 vs Valhalla's 300. But they're older than us and stronger too. Even if we Captains can handle them, the guys
below can't."

You were now surrounded by 10 members,
you standing in the middle. One was
charging for you, but you smashed your foot
against their temple, with them crashing
down on to the ground. The others had wide
eyes as they watched in fear, not only that
but the massive sound that was left when
you smashed the person's head. However,
since there were many of them and only one
of you they all charged at you. You kicked a
few in the stomach, roundhouse kicked a few. "Is this the best Valhalla has to offer?"

You heard Takemichi yell, poor guy was
beaten up yet he still carried on. He woke the
other members up. You heard other voices.
"Damn! we're pathetic"
"What the heck are we whining about?"
"Who cares if they got the numbers"
"Yeah. Let's do this."

"Look at that Takemitchy. We've got the
advantage now. You brought back their will to
fight. Now Draken is free to do what he's gotta do. He can change the course of the battle by himself. He is Toman's 2nd in Command" Mitsuya said.

You had a few blood stains on your face, but
it didn't bother you. Now around half of the
Valhalla members were down.

"Kazutora, You just gonna keep running?!" Mikey yelled, chasing him up the piles of cars. Mikey then gets kicked back by one of the captains "What's wrong Mikey? Why you takin' a knee?" "You actually guarded against my sneak attack" Chonbo said. "This guys no joke. Watch yourself." Chome warned. "Can't stick to fighting me one-on-one Kazutora?" said an angered Mikey. "Who said that was happening? I brought these two along to deal with you. They were the strongest guys at my reform school, They're fighting experts." Kazutora explained.

Mikey then is fighting the two, though he was fighting the two with ease, Mikey ends up
getting kicked by Chome, he gets held down
by the two. "You're mine!" Kazutora yelled as he hit Mikey across the head with a steel pipe.
Mikey then crashes onto the car roof. You
and Draken looked back and your eyes
widened. "Manjiro!" you yelled, already running to go to him. "Valhalla wins" Kazutora claims.