8. Yes! Yes! God Yes!

Nicole's POV

Nicole has had a few first times, she knows that they're usually awkward, the pacing gets weird, and maybe someone finishes a little too quickly before she can be completely satisfied. Here with Kristen though, they seemed to be on the same page quite easily. Kristen was easily distracted by the niceness of her apartment but that was expected. She did her best to give her time to look around her surroundings before jumping her.

But Nicole wanted her, deeply. She could feel her own wetness starting to pool inside of her underwear. She wanted to devour Kristen, take her clit in her mouth and lick and press and suck until Kristen's legs began to shake around her head. She wanted to make Kristen feel better than any lover had before her. She wanted to erase every other woman who loved her out of her mind forever.

The strong possessive feeling Nicole had was surprising. Nicole knew she was possessive but never this early into... Nicole didn't even know what to call this, she knew she wanted it to be more than a hookup but she couldn't call it really a relationship. Not yet, anyway.

So as Kristen looked up at her, her green eyes blown out with excitement and desire, Nicole leaned in and kissed her. This kiss was a little different, it was slow, she took her time tasting the inside of her mouth. She let her tongue slip into Kristen's mouth; she explored her and moaned back into Kristen's mouth when she moaned in appreciation. She felt Kristen's hands slip under her shirt touching Nicole's skin and the lace of her bra. She smiled, she had kind of expected Kristen to be a pillow princess but she still explored Nicole's body and touched her without being provoked too. Nicole liked that very much.

This time Kristen pulled away from the kiss, she looked into Nicole's eyes "You are so beautiful," she said to her and Nicole could feel her own face warming from the praise. She grinned down at her, she pushed Kristen's legs open so she could let her body slowly fall up against Kristen's on the bed, when they were pressed together Kristen leaned in and took Nicole's bottom lip between her's and Nicole moaned in appreciation.

"Lemme give you head," Nicole said this time it wasn't really a question but she would back off if Kristen said no, but she wanted to taste her desperately.

"God yes," Kristen said.

Together they moved around the bed, Kristen sat up stripping her dress off and over her head she tossed it on the floor away from them, Nicole made a mental note of where it was tossed as she got up moving down on the bed after grabbing one of her thicker pillows.

"Put this under your back" She tells Kristen handing it over, Kirsten lifts her hips and places the pillow under her back right above her hips. Nicole grinned at her.

"Good girl," She hummed, Kristen had also moved the pillows behind her shoulders so she could have a better view of Nicole, she watched as Nicole pulled down her stockings then took off her boots and looked at Kristen's pale skin leaned in and kissed at her leg, she lets her lips drag against Kristen's skin building up the tension as she slowly kissed her way to Kristen's center.

Kristen groaned "You're killing me,"

Nicole grinned "I know," she could see the darker color of Kristen's panties, she knew just how wet she was so slowly she kissed Kristen's center, her panties the only thing between them now. Kristen's hips bucked. Nicole wanted to hear her beg again so instead of removing the panties she kissed at her clit again, pressing a little harder and Kristen's hips lifted off the bed to meet her face when she tried to move away. It made Nicole laugh a little, how Kristen wanted this.

"You might be the greediest little whore I know," Nicole said, licking at Kristen's panties, she could taste her wetness through the fabric, it had Nicole's eyes rolling to the back of her head. She licked at her taste again.