13. What Am I Into?

Kristen's POV

Kristen's head was swimming, she really didn't know what to expect with Nicole at all. She expected dommes to be hard and cold with a lot of damage (Damn you, Christian Grey) But Nicole was warm, stylish, and felt... very homey.

When Nicole was at Kristen's show she was smiling, singing, and clapping along. It feels like something real and attainable, being with Nicole.

Now Nicole wants to know all of Kristen's red, green, and yellow flags. Kristen had never really thought about it before, not long enough to sit down and have a list of good, bad, and iffy things she liked in bed and relationships. Kristen didn't even think she had ever been with someone who really cared enough to ask what she liked in bed.

Kristen couldn't lie she did like sex more on the rough side, she enjoyed pressure and pleasure that felt so good it hurt. Maybe that's why she never really had a problem with people going past her comfort zone. She believed Nicole when she said she would follow the list and Kristen's verbal consent to any sexual actions they fall into together.

So Kristen takes a deep breath and opens up a google doc on her laptop.

RED LIST

spitting on the face

food involved in sex or on my body

Hanging from the ceiling tied up

Anything involving death, vomit, animals

Emotional manipulation

Urine/poo... big no no

CNC (consensual non consent)

Kristen wanted to be thorough but she didn't really know what else would bother her if she hadn't really tried much beforehand. She knew Nicole said she adds to her list all the time as she continues to meet other kinky people so hopefully that was a good starting point and if she needed she would just add more later. She moved on to the next part of the list.

YELLOW LIST

Degradation (slut, whore, greedy, etc are all fine in the right context)

Edging

Robe & being Tied up (unable to move hands and legs)

Coming on command

Role play

Anal plugs

Kristen felt like that was a good way to start with her yellow list, she always loved the idea of role playing with a partner but never got a real opportunity too. Hopefully she and Nicole could come up with something fun. Kristen always had fantasies of pretending to meet a new person at the bar and going home with them, but Kristen tended to already do that in real life. The idea of them pretending to meet all over again made Kristen feel all of her blood flow was heading below the belt.

Now to start the green list, as Kristen continued researching she learned there were a lot of different things she was interested in trying and things she wanted to do with Nicole. So she put those on her green list, excitement bouncing off her as she starts to type it all out.

GREEN LIST

Public displays of affection

Public sex (in safe consensual spaces)

Consistent praise

Pet names (sweetheart, doll, princess, etc)

Multiple toys used at once (vibrator, dildo, nipple clamps, etc)