16. Subspace With Kristen

Kristen was deep in subspace, Nicole hadn't expected to see it so quickly. Her eyes were glazed over and her smile had a drunk quality to it. She looked happy, happier than Nicole had ever seen her. Kristen wrapped her still shaky legs around Nicole's waist and Nicole took them down the stairs and to the kitchen she placed Kristen on the island counter comfortably before getting water from the fridge.

"Sweetheart, I want you to drink at least half of this before bed, okay?" Nicole tells her sternly, then opens the bottle and stretches it out to Kristen.

"Yes Mistress," she says with a dazed smile and takes the water bottle from Nicole and starts to drink, as she does Nicole leans in and kisses her shoulder before drinking her own water.

The more time that Nicole spends with Kristen the more she wonders how her past relationships didn't realize how much of a sub she really is. She might be a bit of a brat but she's happy to follow directions pretty much all the time and stumbles over simple decision making like when asking what to have for dinner or if she wants to go out to a movie or go bowling tomorrow instead.

Once when the pair had been on the phone she spoke about wanting to be lead in a relationship, not having to make the big decisions and wanting to be taken along for the ride, not wanting to order food for herself anymore, and almost to be treated like a doll to be played with.

Nicole would be giving her all of that now.

She wanted to make sure Kristen was the happiest she had ever been with her.

Kristen makes a humming sound and puts the water down, drinking half of it down in her few sips. Nicole must have really tired of her out with their session.

That was not how she imagined their first play to be, she had a whole scene in mind and instead it was the fast paced, random love making they did the first time. There was something about Kristen that made Nicole forget about the plans she had because when Kristen was right in front of her asking her to touch her nipples... all thoughts had been forgotten.

"Mistress?" Kristen asks

"Yes baby girl?"

"Can we watch a different movie? Not Captain America."

"Anything you want," Nicole says

Kristen's arms go out. "Carry me?"

Nicole laughs "Sure baby,"

They make their way back to the sofa and Nicole lays Kristen down softly, the shaking in her legs have subsided mostly, which was good. Kristen moves to sit up with her back leaning against the sofa, she grabs the remote from the coffee table in front of them and goes to amazon prime kids. As Kristen concentrates on the screen Nicole watches as she finds Clifford The Big Red Dog season one from the year 2000 and presses play.

Interesting.

Aiden had said to Kristen and Nicole that she didn't want a girlfriend, she wanted a Domme, and to Nicole privately a mommy domme in particular. She said she wanted to be taken care of and didn't want to have to worry anymore. Was this Kristen feeling safe enough with Nicole to let go of being a grown up and feel like a kid again?

"This is my favorite show," Kristen says with a smile on her face then she dips her head finding Nicole's lap and getting comfortable. She sighed contently, "Rub my head again?"

"Of course baby," Nicole says, as if she could deny her.

Kristen's voice sounded lighter than ever before, she felt giggly and light, she sang along to the old theme song kicking her legs a little bit as she watched.