17. Madison's Superpower

Kristen's POV

"Hi there," Kristen said, her voice sounding small even to her own ears. She couldn't believe it, she was acting in the ways she read about she was just so happy with Nicole and the endorphins had her feeling a little silly and a little young, and now with Madison in front of her speaking to her so softly it made everything feel fuzzy inside her.

"Well aren't you adorable," Madison says she bites her bottom lip and then looks back at Nicole "You always did have amazing taste,"

Nicole grins "I'm very happy she's mine."

Kristen's face heated and she knew it had to be the color of pizza sauce so she hid her face in Nicole's side seeking comfort in her scent. It wasn't that Kristen was uncomfortable, it was that she was realizing how little she was. She was around dommes who obviously knew they're affect on her because she could hear Madison "awing" at her behavior.

Kristen also couldn't help but notice how warm it made her feel... down there.

Kristen felt aroused at the two women calling her pretty, she couldn't help it. Her body was reacting faster than her brain could keep up.

When Kristen finally felt her face cool down to bring herself away from Nicole's hoodie, Nicole and Madison were deep in conversation about Madison's little.

"We've decided to spend a little less time together, she's getting interested in some things I'm not into so she's seeking another domme to play with for those fantasies." Madison was saying; but she didn't seem upset in fact she even shrugged like it was no big deal. Kristen knew some people in the community weren't monogamous but hearing it spoken about so lightly was... interesting to Kristen.

Kristen knew she was the jealous type, she wouldn't even want to think about Nicole being with another sub and they only had a couple sessions together. Seeing Madison seem so chill about it sharing a sub with another domme was... kinda crazy.

"I understand that," Nicole says "CNC is pretty heavy,"

"It's not something I've experienced so I just don't think it's my place, I might have some pretty hard drop if I tried."

Nicole nodded "I know I would, I'm glad you're doing what's safe for you."

Madison smiled "So, when are you coming back to the dungeon? Haven't seen you since your last visit... six... seven weeks ago?"

"Something like that, I'll make time to see you and the gang."

"You better," Madison gives a sexy smirk to Nicole "We miss watching you play,"

Kristen's eyebrows go up at that one, she'd have to ask about that when they get back to the apartment.

"Alright alright," Nicole laughs and squeezes Kristen a little tighter, "We better get going, we still have a date with Clifford the Big Red Dog when we get home, right baby?"

Attention brought back to Kristen she nodded enthusiastically, "It's my favorite show,"

"I love Clifford too, Kristen!" Madison says "What a coincidence!"

Kristen bit her lip "Maybe you can watch with me and Mistress sometime?" Then she looked up at Nicole for confirmation and Nicole back at her warmly and then leaned over and kissed her forehead.

"Aren't you the sweetest for giving an invitation. If you would like company we can have company princess," Nicole said and turned back to Madison "We're gonna head out but text me, Mads,"

"Will do," she said nodding and then turned back to Kristen "Hopefully I'll see your pretty face again soon."

Kristen blushed again and went back to hiding in Nicole's sweatshirt.